The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

45 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Says it all when a Junior team offers more money than us,losing a damn good player.

They play in the Lowland League, came 5th last year, similar standard to us. The Lowland is more competitive than the Highland league and location will suit the player better, less travel for him.

He wasn't a standout anyway but to be fair I probably would have kept him on if we had an option. That was always going to be unlikely though.

We'll just have to wait and see who the manager brings in as a replacement.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Says it all when a Junior team offers more money than us,losing a damn good player.

Yes you were moaning about splashing the cash 😂😂😂

Make your mind up

33 minutes ago, city1906 said:

Yes you were moaning about splashing the cash 😂😂😂

Make your mind up

Are you thick you were asking where the proof was that we have no money I provided it (it’s only the beginning) at no point did I say to splash the cash.

1 hour ago, GP_Red said:

They play in the Lowland League, came 5th last year, similar standard to us. The Lowland is more competitive than the Highland league and location will suit the player better, less travel for him.

He wasn't a standout anyway but to be fair I probably would have kept him on if we had an option. That was always going to be unlikely though.

We'll just have to wait and see who the manager brings in as a replacement.

Just be loan signings which is poor.Tranent only recently moved up so basically a Junior team in transition still have more money than us.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

They aren't a junior team you moron they play in the lowland league. Yet again talking shite before Checking your facts

19 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

They aren't a junior team you moron they play in the lowland league. Yet again talking shite before Checking your facts

Can’t you read ,so you are the moron

21 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

You try and shoot me down very quickly but I keep coming back with proven answers ,the club is dying,you notice how the plastic pitch isn’t being mentioned anymore.

2 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

You try and shoot me down very quickly but I keep coming back with proven answers ,the club is dying,you notice how the plastic pitch isn’t being mentioned anymore.

You haven't given any proven answers 

4 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

That's because the price has increased massively, that's why!

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Are you thick you were asking where the proof was that we have no money I provided it (it’s only the beginning) at no point did I say to splash the cash.

You're the only thick twat on here.

55 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

NO because they have no money left.

No its not, yet again, get your facts right before spouting your drivel.

Also, part of it was going to be funded with help from the community trust.

Either way, if we were paying for it ourselves, we still wouldn't have the money for it.

On 14/06/2024 at 12:24, citydiehard said:

The money that’s been given has been squandered 

Bottled the last 2 seasons,play off Kirk got his tactics wrong last season the board appointed the wrong man for the job,what more proof do you need.

You do realise there is absolutely no prize money in this league ?  All money has to be generated internally  while in this league (national cups excepted) 

To  be challenging at the top of the league 3 seasons in , after a total rebuild of the club  is testament to the work , generosity and commitment of the board, sponsors  and the loyal supporters . 

Your gripe with Kevin and the board ( or in fact anything to do with Brechin City past and present ) seems to be getting more personal by the week . Your financial input (if any ) seems to be very minimal yet you continue to  insult those who actually care about the club. 

All done anonymously behind a keyboard like a true trolling school bully. 

Not big , not clever , just pathetic. 

23 hours ago, citydiehard said:

If they were going ahead with the plastic pitch you'd say it was proof they'd lost all ambition to be fair. 

The year is 2035 & Brechin City are up 3-0 on course for their 3rd European Superduper League title. Yer man fae Brechin is still screaming at the clouds.

On 14/06/2024 at 21:04, city1906 said:

Yet you're not a shareholder...

See that rock you came out of, away and bury yousedlf back under it.

Or, come along to the next AGM, and put your points across.

It's not hard Clark, you're a fan when we're winning but a complete tosser every other time.

Stick to the bowls and bugger off!

It's not him 110%.Not sure who it is but definitely isn't CC

5 hours ago, mo83 said:

There are a number of Brechiners who won’t agree with you I’m afraid 

Edited by Kev8122

9 hours ago, mo83 said:

He put his foot in it at the hospitality he attended at the season end.

Adding everything up, it's certainly him.

I'm assuming you know him personally? Not that's an issue

Edited by city1906