The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

20 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Moneys tight we can’t afford quality managers 

Money is very tight but not every quality Manager is looking for big money. Some are successful businessmen who will not rely on the wages offered at Brechin to fund their lifestyle.

2 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

Money is very tight but not every quality Manager is looking for big money. Some are successful businessmen who will not rely on the wages offered at Brechin to fund their lifestyle.

Did we not get compo for kirk from St Johnstone?  

29 minutes ago, charlie king mvp said:

How do I sign up for the”mafia”?

Use words on an online forum that compliment a teams performance / result etc and you'll automatically get lumped into the mafia by Citydiehard.  However, be critical of the team / manager / committee and you'll be a friend for life with the miserable halfwit c**t that is Citydiehard.

We wuz robbed! :ph34r: Dreadful first half from Clach, stepped up a bit in the second but I think Brechin were in cruise mode. Could have been a massacre without some spectacular shot stopping from Daniel Rae, but he was also responsible for one or two of the six by being out of position. Having Calum Ferguson as sole target man up front didn't work, we got better when he got more support in the second half. Hope Lewis Mackenzie is OK, came off with what looked like a shoulder injury towards the end. 

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

We wuz robbed! :ph34r: Dreadful first half from Clach, stepped up a bit in the second but I think Brechin were in cruise mode. Could have been a massacre without some spectacular shot stopping from Daniel Rae, but he was also responsible for one or two of the six by being out of position. Having Calum Ferguson as sole target man up front didn't work, we got better when he got more support in the second half. Hope Lewis Mackenzie is OK, came off with what looked like a shoulder injury towards the end. 

Will need to see the highlights but I thought the keeper might have done better with one of the six, but he stopped it being a proper hiding. 

3 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

Barry Smith walks away from Elgin due to work commitments. 

He walked away from us after 3 league games in SPFL 2 (after he took us down)  - he's a quitter.

He has done Elgin a favour

1 hour ago, Rossco8326 said:

Any rumours of who is linked with the managers job ? Some one said to me eddie wolecki black was sitting in the stand on Saturday 

Over 100 applicants I hear however a lot are cranks. There will be more Interviews this week, but I think Simmo will still be in charge on Saturday. Maybe a few will drop out as Elgin has a vacancy.

1 hour ago, Kev8122 said:

Over 100 applicants I hear however a lot are cranks. There will be more Interviews this week, but I think Simmo will still be in charge on Saturday. Maybe a few will drop out as Elgin has a vacancy.

Good to hear there is alot of interest. Quite happy with Simmo staying in charge