The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

New board same shit. We will let the dumplin’ build a team only to find it’s too expensive and not good enough, then we will get rid of him half way to January when the results don’t improve against the league leaders. 

13 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

New board same shit. We will let the dumplin’ build a team only to find it’s too expensive and not good enough, then we will get rid of him half way to January when the results don’t improve against the league leaders. 

I'm not certain that we will have the funds to build an expensive team.

17 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

This board is the same pish as the last board,all talk and now we haven’t won promotion this board will lack ambition,I said months ago we will end up a mid table team with Price in charge probably a bottom team.Watch the crowd dwindle now ,no money coming in more years in the doldrums for the club.Brechin City finished as a SPFL club RIP.

4 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

I'm not certain that we will have the funds to build an expensive team.

Hence no statement from the club,they won’t admit the money is gone and we are now in a shit state.

On 04/05/2024 at 15:14, citydiehard said:

This board is the same pish as the last board,all talk and now we haven’t won promotion this board will lack ambition,I said months ago we will end up a mid table team with Price in charge probably a bottom team.Watch the crowd dwindle now ,no money coming in more years in the doldrums for the club.Brechin City finished as a SPFL club RIP.

Your posts are the same pish as your last posts.  Don't judge everyone else by your own low standards. 

Didn't you say the crowds had dwindled earlier this season ? ...................When in fact they have increased ? 

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Your posts are the same pish as your last posts.  Don't judge everyone else by your own low standards. 

Didn't you say the crowds had dwindled earlier this season ? ...................When in fact they have increased ? 

Heard a bit of swindling by the board on this,the Glebe didn’t look so busy as last season.

Don’t need to judge everyone else as not winning the league says it all and the crap comment by our chairman made us a laughing stock.

Did wonder when the mafia would come back out and try and support the NEW board but im afraid it’s been failures the last 2 seasons.Now the money has gone .

Not so easy in the Highland League is it.

14 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Heard a bit of swindling by the board on this,the Glebe didn’t look so busy as last season.

Don’t need to judge everyone else as not winning the league says it all and the crap comment by our chairman made us a laughing stock.

Did wonder when the mafia would come back out and try and support the NEW board but im afraid it’s been failures the last 2 seasons.Now the money has gone .

Not so easy in the Highland League is it.

The last 2 seasons?! We fucking WON THE LEAGUE last season you absolute donkey! 

The playoffs were disappointing but that was the only part of the season that was. It was not a failure at all. 

33 minutes ago, MonTheHedge said:

The last 2 seasons?! We fucking WON THE LEAGUE last season you absolute donkey! 

The playoffs were disappointing but that was the only part of the season that was. It was not a failure at all. 

I’m afraid you are the donkey,the Chairman said when he took over was to get back into the SPFL,two seasons down the line we have failed.He threw lots of money into it and both managers have failed him albeit Kirk did better than Price.Cant see improvement next season looks like we are stuck in the Highland League.

Now the money has dried up ,failure to sack Price next season will be disastrous.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

I’m afraid you are the donkey,the Chairman said when he took over was to get back into the SPFL,two seasons down the line 

When exactly did the chairman say this ? 

In the words of Karen Dunbar.........    "I smell shite"

23 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

When exactly did the chairman say this ? 

In the words of Karen Dunbar.........    "I smell shite"

Said it when he first took over 

On 06/05/2024 at 18:37, citydiehard said:

the Chairman said when he took over was to get back into the SPFL

Did he promise how many seasons it would take? Otherwise it's a very unremarkable statement from the chairman of a newly demoted club.

Hope Price is proud of himself,leaving out Grady for 10 plus games and Grady still gets in highland laegue team of the year and to top it off Grady signing for another team along with a few others.Price is a muppet spoilt a good team and with him manager for next season half the team leaves.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Hope Price is proud of himself,leaving out Grady for 10 plus games and Grady still gets in highland laegue team of the year and to top it off Grady signing for another team along with a few others.Price is a muppet spoilt a good team and with him manager for next season half the team leaves.

Factually incorrect (not for the first time)

He was on the bench for 5 games not 10 +

Grady is out of contract on 31/5 and wants to play in the SPFL - he has made no secret of that and it's been known for ages that he was moving on.

14 players are contracted until 2025 or beyond (we haven't lost half the team).

We all know that Price "ballsed" it up therefore your incessant "ranting" is basically pointless

Have you got nothing else going on that the moment apart from slagging off old board/new board/ current manager/previous manager/ hospitality/attendance figures/ club finances blah blah blah

Have a break until the new season starts please - you'll feel much better 

Edited by Kev8122

9 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

Grady is out of contract on 31/5 and wants to play in the SPFL - he has made no secret of that and it's been known for ages that he was moving on.

We all know that Price "ballsed" it up therefore your incessant "ranting" is basically pointless

Have you got nothing else going on that the moment apart from slagging off old board/new board/ current manager/previous manager/ hospitality/attendance figures/ club finances blah blah blah

Think you will find most players don’t like Price and want to move on,so when bids come in they will be gone ,most players will just go through the motions until they get the move.

I pay my dues to the club so can express my opinion most of you don’t like it because you are blinkered.Just can’t believe when the club were in dire straits the last time the so called supporters demanded action this time they arent bothered.The club is gone expect the Glebe to be sold.Heard on the grapevine but most of you won’t believe it.

9 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

Think you will find it more than 5 games and coming on for the last 10 minutes doesn’t count as you can’t impact a game in that time.

On 07/05/2024 at 20:48, citydiehard said:

Also at Links Park tonight,really good game Grady sitting in the stand with I assume is his agent.

Brechin are seemingly due a development fee for Grady?That's what I had heard of n Tuesday night.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Think you will find most players don’t like Price and want to move on,so when bids come in they will be gone ,most players will just go through the motions until they get the move.

I pay my dues to the club so can express my opinion most of you don’t like it because you are blinkered.Just can’t believe when the club were in dire straits the last time the so called supporters demanded action this time they arent bothered.The club is gone expect the Glebe to be sold.Heard on the grapevine but most of you won’t believe it.

You can express your opinion  for sure but you are just repeating yourself. Nobody here this Price was a good choice but they don't feel the need to have a daily rant about it.

Glebe Park to be sold? -evidence please? 

43 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Brechin are seemingly due a development fee for Grady?That's what I had heard of n Tuesday night.

Yes we will get some money when he moves on but unsure of the amount? He was just turned 20 when he signed on so don't expect it will be a lot.