The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

11 hours ago, city1906 said:

Well,well,well Mr Crighton.

If you had a problem with the hospitality maybe you should have complained at the time instead of hiding behind your keyboard.

Now you've been ousted, I'm sure we shall see you at the Glebe next season 😉 

Mr Crighton...... Interesting 🤔 

13 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Has anyone heard on the Brechin end of things of this rumour that you want to swap price with McKinnon?

Seems unlikely and probably something that's been said as a joke but we've already heard whispers that McKinnon is leaving us so maybe something in it somehow?

I would be happy to swap Price with a bridie let alone Raymond.

12 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

The crowds are pretty immaterial bronze license sets standards in a number of areas of a club’s operation not just its ground 

Try telling that to the Buckie player McHardy who quite clearly thinks it was Buckie's ground which was the area of concern for them according to an article in the Sunday Post today. 🤣........................Mind you , more shame on the reporter for trying to peddle this nonsense. 

4 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

I would be happy to swap Price with a bridie let alone Raymond.

I get the sentiment but trust me you wouldn't want ray at all if you had seen what we have this season, aye you might not be happy with price but you literally missed out on goal difference of winning the league.

Meanwhile we have been flirting with relegation most of the season with a squad that should be challenging for the play offs but Instead we've had a manager forcing us to play % football and not using the players properly.

Not to mention things like the fact yesterday was the first time in over a year we won back to back league games which is crazy when you really think about it, all while struggling to score goals from open play.

So yeah trust me you don't want ray it'll end up just a more boring and frustrating version of what you've got now. He's finished as a manager at any decent level.

37 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

I get the sentiment but trust me you wouldn't want ray at all if you had seen what we have this season, aye you might not be happy with price but you literally missed out on goal difference of winning the league.

Meanwhile we have been flirting with relegation most of the season with a squad that should be challenging for the play offs but Instead we've had a manager forcing us to play % football and not using the players properly.

Not to mention things like the fact yesterday was the first time in over a year we won back to back league games which is crazy when you really think about it, all while struggling to score goals from open play.

So yeah trust me you don't want ray it'll end up just a more boring and frustrating version of what you've got now. He's finished as a manager at any decent level.

Not many Brechin fans would object to him returning believe me

Instead of the Brechin chairman making a embarrassing statement about the play off debacle ,he should be concentrating on his own club our club and letting the fans know wtf is happening with dunderheid Price the longer this goes on looks like he is staying well I for one won’t be renewing my season ticket,hopefully many more do the same as most fans don’t like Price surely the fan’s opinion matters.

On 29/04/2024 at 11:23, citydiehard said:

,hopefully many more do the same as most fans don’t like Price surely the fan’s opinion matters.

Imagine the laughter from club chairmen and other blazers on reading this.

16 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Need to get rid of price first 

I'll pay.

Posted (edited)
On 27/04/2024 at 20:32, ScottishLoon said:

Has anyone heard on the Brechin end of things of this rumour that you want to swap price with McKinnon?

Seems unlikely and probably something that's been said as a joke but we've already heard whispers that McKinnon is leaving us so maybe something in it somehow?

Sure it wasn't Forfar saying "You can have McKinnon for a price"?

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Sure it wasn't Forfar saying "You can have McKinnon for a price"?

All this talk of McKinnion replacing price but so far price is still our manager and nothing has been said if he's leaving yet fingers crossed it happens soon 

33 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

All this talk of McKinnion replacing price but so far price is still our manager and nothing has been said if he's leaving yet fingers crossed it happens soon 

He’s going nowhere. We have to get used to it and then get behind whatever squad we are going to have next season. 

10 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

He’s going nowhere. We have to get used to it and then get behind whatever squad we are going to have next season. 

I tend to agree. I don't want him to stay but I'm sure money has a part to play. We couldn't afford to pay up Lenny's contract and I think the same probably applies to Price. 

45 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

I tend to agree. I don't want him to stay but I'm sure money has a part to play. We couldn't afford to pay up Lenny's contract and I think the same probably applies to Price. 

If that's the case we better get used to being in the Highland league then 

4 hours ago, Rossco8326 said:

If that's the case we better get used to being in the Highland league then 

Yep, the reality of the situation is that unless someone bankrolls the club for six figures plus AND we get a new manager, we will be lucky to make top four next season.