Queen's Park 2019/20

3 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

Dont get me started on the Hampden hand dryers, UEFA category 4 stadium that can host champions league finals and Euro 2020, butyou cant dry your hands after going for a piss.
Looking forward to Dyson airblades throughout the upgraded Lesser.

Complaints about the quality of hand dryers don’t help dispel the stereotype of Queen’s Park fans

Edited by Spider Rico

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
3 hours ago, Spider Rico said:
That would have to be planned with the fixtures wouldn’t it to ensure away games against QP remained “equal” for the other teams in the league?

The SFA and the SPFL seem to have special rules when is comes to dealing with Queen's Park over the years.

There used to be a Conspiracy Forum on PnB. Time it was back! People laughed at me for saying the Pentagon got hit by a drone. Ha!

Never had a problem with how we are treated at Airdrie but that's never been the issue. The issue is it's not in Glasgow and is a huge inconvenience for the vast majority of our support. Free buses from Lesser are fine but for 6 months of that infamous year we badly needed a drink as quickly as possible post-match and those bus journeys home were depressing as f**k 😆    

We need to be playing our home games in our city but I realise we might not have much option.

There used to be a Conspiracy Forum on PnB. Time it was back! People laughed at me for saying the Pentagon got hit by a drone. Ha!
That would be the perfect place to air my theory that the SFA were turning down the thermostat in the handryers to reduce the valuation of the sale of Hampden.

I'm ecstatic that we have hand dryers and security searches ticked off the list.

Can we please discuss serious business? What's the proposed pie situation for Lesser?

I propose we adopt the Airdrie pies with QP fans entitled to half price. It''ll be ridiculously unfair but will certainly attract a heavier crowd. ;) 

Edited by QPSpider1867