FIFA 20

TheGoon

42 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

My mate hasn’t been on for the best part of two months, went on the companion app and spent the last of his coins on a 100k pack. He’s only gone and packed 95 Pele the b*****d.

Just confirms so many things

I didn’t touch FUT at all in Fifa 19, started up 20 and in one of my first few packs got Aguero then Dybala not long after. Hooked me right in and I’ve played consistently ever since.

Total mess up. I did shit myself a little when I seen the gold players.

I have enough for another base icon sbc. I’d like Desailly or Rio.

Wish me luck.

So far had Garrincha, Owen, Mattheus and Nedved.

Please not a duplicate.

Made some decent profit from marquee matchups this week, pulling Alderweireld and also Joao Moutinho. Always nice getting PL Players now due to the league SBC. Also completed the Liga Nos league SBC, and went for Battaglia. Looks a pretty solid card. Did Bolasie RTTF Card, as well as the aged son Fernandes one. Hopefully both teams get through and they get upgraded. Have gold Alex Telles but possibility to upgrade to his in form also. 

Just regretting doing the Futmas Acuna now, but really happy with Futmas Lozano. He’s rapid. With an artist Chem style makes him an 92 RM. 

30 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Interesting name choice EA. 😂

I think they're EA employees actually.  The managers who clearly aren't real are stock photos and probably made up names, but I think staff are real EA ones.

Which is brave, given the amount of unbalanced people and their views on EA in the game.

Was going to enter the weekend league as the wife is out tonight but decided to chase icon swap players instead, controller nearly went through the tv trying to get that 6th win on legendary with Italians. 2 swaps achieved so far going for the Saudi league on WC just now but think I'm going to end up running out of shit teams to play.