FIFA 20

TheGoon

Rewards were OK. A couple worth around the 30K mark plus Gervinho IF.

Player picks were honking again.

Did the Champions Premium SBC with all the dross I've had from player picks, choice between two GK's or Kroos with his magical 42 pace. Had to laugh.

Mayos that's some unbelievable pack luck.

Best I got from my rivals was a Brescia LB coming in about 8k and a Cagliari CB coming in about 4.7k. Rest dross. Maybe I should get involved with weekend league to get some better rewards (won’t happen 😂

72AE6AA1-103C-459C-BB59-D2B66DAE15F2.png

Edited by Wardy

I picked up Forrest instead of Kent after a lot of thought.  To be honest, they look very, very similar to each other, with Forrest slightly better defensively.  Loved Forrest's card last year (all of them) but there's just something...off about him this year in the limited time I've used him.  Doesnt' feel anywhere near as fast as his stats suggest, and feels a lot more awkward than the freak he used to be.  Hopefully it's just not clicking for him yet.  

Still, when Celtic win the Europa League he'll be an 89 and a veritable Icon, so no problem.

Just the 3.8 million worth of rewards [emoji23]

A decent week it has to be said.

I have the basis of a great squad however I’m waiting on season 2 before I complete it because I want the midfield Desailly to swap on game with Lothar who is an animal.

Knowing my luck I’d buy Desailly and he will be a swap player and drop in price.

I want 91 Mbappe and Desailly to complete my team.

3 hours ago, champions said:

This is probably my strongest 11 at the moment, saving up for TOTY de jong assuming he gets one, thoughts on price?

Screenshot_20191219-172337_Companion.jpg

Would 2.5m coins not be enough? Genuine question as this is my first foray into FUT, so I’ve no idea how much TOTY cards would cost. 

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

Would 2.5m coins not be enough? Genuine question as this is my first foray into FUT, so I’ve no idea how much TOTY cards would cost. 

I'm hoping around the 2m mark at the very most but you never know. Think I paid roughly that for kante last year and he is in a more popular league, albeit that was around April time.

1 hour ago, champions said:

Is that all online?  Pretty decent

Mixture of online and squad battle. Tend to play on World Class. They’ve been giving me all the 80 rated plus with the 90 plus chemistry recently, so the games have still been competitive to a degree. Maybe scored half online. 

51 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Mixture of online and squad battle. Tend to play on World Class. They’ve been giving me all the 80 rated plus with the 90 plus chemistry recently, so the games have still been competitive to a degree. Maybe scored half online. 

Yeah I tend to play the bronze/silver squads on legendary and then anything above on world class. Find the whole mode soul destroying though, just doing it for objectives and milestone.

One week I did get elite 1, out the two rare mega packs I got UEL martial which went for 675k, was worth the grind I suppose. Just dont have the time to play it consistently.