FIFA 20

TheGoon

Done some, tragic, player searching this morning. 

Decided against Coutinho, and Joao Pedro, who both wouldve started in place of Douglas Costa.

Instead my starting front four will be Douglas Costa, Mertens, Martinez, and Lozano.

At some point in the game, Costa, Mertens and Lozano will all make way, to be replaced by SS GMS, 86 Werner, and my new lad...

Screenshot_20200312-165932_Chrome.jpg.2c9513dd74fedfd90f9ee7d7b20238c8.jpg

... Didnt cost anywhere near 30k coins, and his finishing is at an unreal level stats wise for a winger. See how it goes.

Just wish I'd been playing at Christmas to get FUTmas Rebic as a link.

Edited by RandomGuy.

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Done some, tragic, player searching this morning. 

Decided against Coutinho, and Joao Pedro, who both wouldve started in place of Douglas Costa.

Instead my starting front four will be Douglas Costa, Mertens, Martinez, and Lozano.

At some point in the game, Costa, Mertens and Lozano will all make way, to be replaced by SS GMS, 86 Werner, and my new lad...

Screenshot_20200312-165932_Chrome.jpg.2c9513dd74fedfd90f9ee7d7b20238c8.jpg

... Didnt cost anywhere near 30k coins, and his finishing is at an unreal level stats wise for a winger. See how it goes.

Just wish I'd been playing at Christmas to get FUTmas Rebic as a link.

Pity you missed his Highlights card. Cost nothing. 

Screenshot_20200312-173350.thumb.png.69de5668df2ea92173d850f8bdff56a9.png

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Pity you missed his Highlights card. Cost nothing. 

Screenshot_20200312-173350.thumb.png.69de5668df2ea92173d850f8bdff56a9.png

Yeah taking time off the game has fucked me with a lot of cards tbh. Seems like everyone got Zambrotta too, and I'm dying for a decent RB.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah taking time off the game has fucked me with a lot of cards tbh. Seems like everyone got Zambrotta too, and I'm dying for a decent RB.

Tbh I don't know how good he is, I've never used the card, might stick him on the bench this wekend.

Grinding the objective cards is about the only enjoyment I get from the game, squad battles are boring, WL is hit or miss and my rewards are consistently shite.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Tbh I don't know how good he is, I've never used the card, might stick him on the bench this wekend.

Grinding the objective cards is about the only enjoyment I get from the game, squad battles are boring, WL is hit or miss and my rewards are consistently shite.

I'm only going with him for the finishing, tbh, Douglas Costa misses so many simple chances.

I can never be arsed grinding things tbh, I'm halfway to that Jo card by accident, and could probably complete it with a few games, but if rather just play the match than worry too much about how I'm going to score. Squad Battles hold no interest to me.

Decided to participate in WL this weekend because I qualified from my only previous experience. Going with this team, but as you can see I’ve got coins there to potentially upgrade. That formation is what I’ve been playing in game...everyone is full chem from starting with a 4-1-4-1 formation. Any suggestions?

B63798D7-8EAF-4ACB-808A-B7CD461C52AE.png

Actually missed out on signing that Orsic at the last second without noticing. Out of pure spite refused to then buy him.

Spunked all my coins (37k) on another...

Untitled.png.d6671e6cccf80dbebb2b6bd611a25f6c.png

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

Decided to participate in WL this weekend because I qualified from my only previous experience. Going with this team, but as you can see I’ve got coins there to potentially upgrade. That formation is what I’ve been playing in game...everyone is full chem from starting with a 4-1-4-1 formation. Any suggestions?

B63798D7-8EAF-4ACB-808A-B7CD461C52AE.png

I suggest buying Van Dijk, you can pick him up for around 315k at the moment.

Just finished a draft after getting the token. Got to the final with an absolute crap team. When the opposition team came up for the final I was like...oh. Shit. 
Prime Dalglish, prime essien, prime Ronaldinho and prime Garrincha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My team consisted of De Gea, Champs league Jordi Alba, Prime puyol, first IF van dijk, headliner Walker. Midfield, Prime moments Zanetti, TOTYN Kante, lucas fucking paqueta 😂, standard gold dybala, some Libertadores CAM, and in form Firmino. Had Standard Neymar, Salah and manè all as subs. Lost the final 3-1, but technically won the second half 1-0 but hey ho.

Got Alaba and a Hunter chem style from the 2 packs so if I’d spent the 15k I would have got it back I guess....

6 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Aside from what players are in TOTW how would this affect the video game? 

TOTW = Red Picks.  You don't really know what you're playing for, so if your main drive is rewards, I'd imagine you'd be swithering.