FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Screenshot_20200507-090048.thumb.png.bf6a0129c506413cfee98daef854276d.png

Screenshot_20200507-090026.thumb.png.e52b987412627ae87c4d1238dc114cda.png

Load of pish. I checked the reward details for each rank in game and those fucking treacherous c***s never made one mention of needing G2 to get a guaranteed PL player 

Aye that’s harsh man. I was Gold 3. The Alison popped twice as well. Luck of the draw. 

8 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I was about to say it’s not too bad. Then @Sauzee#4 has just fucking topped it already. 😂

861F3ECA-A2DE-4913-8DC5-C04A62C4114C.jpeg

😂

Had the choice of Alisson or Van Dijk and Traore, Kovacic and Hamdallah. Rest were jobbers.

A solitary Igor Rossi out of packs though. So no change on that front.

Packs back not too bad today actually.

Brazillian Saudi League winger in first mega pack.

Onana in the next one. Gnarby too. Will definitely use Onana in both icon squads too which is handy. 

Pavlenka from the electrum pack.

Kroos from the 50k (packed him yesterday and went straight into the guaranteed PL SBC, so he’ll go in the icon SBC too. 

Not sure what to do with those red picks. I’ve already got Van der Sar and also 92 Courtois. Allison could work actually having Miranda at CB With moments Puyol though! Will try him this weekend. 

Lads I have 9 packs to open but use a team made up of La Liga players mainly. I opened two this morning but got nothing. Do you think I’m better saving packs until the La Liga TOTSSF comes out or probably not worth the wait? I know bagging one is rare.

After putting in my TOTS plunder this week, and looking forward to getting Dalglish, I've got the below starting 11 (that's actually a 10).  I've got players I could slot in there, and I was just going to pick up Kovacic for a "cheap" option.  But given I'm going to sell Tevez and Salvio with all my Argentinians dropping out, I'll have about 1.4m to fill that final spot.  

Any ideas?  I'd like someone vaguely defensively minded, as I'll probably switch formations to have a combination of Trezeguet/Dalglish/Traore/Neymar up front, leaving Henderson and one other to shield.  Anyone used any top-tier icons that might be worth a look?  I'm thinking Zanetti PIM, or go baws out and have Rivaldo in a ludicrously unbalanced side.  Probably only going to have them for the weekend, bu we'll see.

image.thumb.png.c69fb60ebdc6f9055ab01a07885a4ee1.png

A refreshing change this weekend for me. Out goes Correa, Seedorf and Van der Sar. The three in are very decent upgrades. I bought Messi for 415k. I’m historically rubbish using him in previous FIFA’s but we’ll see how we get on. Henderson is messing with my full chem OSD, but I’m sure he’ll perform just fine on 8. 

0FA8D5D0-B5DC-40CE-B4B3-0EDB20773366.png

Brutal for me. All Saudi in first pick so took highest one which was Amrabat. Second pick, two other Saudi’s and Dean Henderson. Luckily one of the Saudi’s was Giovinco so a decent player for the bench.

5 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Kovacic and De Bruyne.

Won’t fit into my Bundesliga squad - hoping for similar luck next Thursdays.

Better get a PL Team together then....👀😂