FIFA 20

TheGoon

14 minutes ago, Shtuggie said:

Hello! Screenshot_20200406-212432.thumb.png.82c25da1c0bcd8ffa47f0a3b9dbb75ae.png

I canny do shit like that simply on my phone! I’ll build the SBC on my phone then jump on the console for the big reveal.

Edit nice we both managed a FUT birthday! Condolences on your Winter refresh @Mayos Noun 😂

Edited by Wardy

Just now, Wardy said:

I canny do shit like that simply on my phone! I’ll build the SBC on my phone then jump on the console for the big reveal. 😂😂😂

If I had and seen French walkout I would have had the hope of mbape! Plus the wife is using the PS4 for Disney + atm 😂

1 minute ago, Shtuggie said:

If I had and seen French walkout I would have had the hope of mbape! Plus the wife is using the PS4 for Disney + atm 😂

I genuinely though it was a Winter refresh until like the very end of the sequence...😂

On 04/04/2020 at 13:47, We Are Pars Fans! said:

The scripting/handicapping is so bad. You can literally be destroying a team to CR7 getting outpaced with a head start vs Harry Maguire when the momentum switches.
The amount of injury time goals in the first half is ridiculous as well.
I’m currently 11-4, don’t think I can be arsed playing on.
Bored shitless of constantly playing the same teams.
Neymar, Mbappe, Ter Stegan, Semedo, Lenglat, Kante, Varane or scream Pique are literally in 90% of teams

Agree with the above. I would also add in Rashford, Pogba and Martinez. 

12 hours ago, Wardy said:

Yeah but as I was saying he actually felt better than my baby Nesta. He was the one making the mistakes (and still pretty slow with a shadow) but I feel I have to play him. I’ve been looking around to see if I can get a CB Who can essentially play RB, so that Ramos can move into CB. I know Walker is one but doesn’t really fit the chemistry. It’s either that or just play Ramos on 7 chemistry from the start....

I am Probably being a bit harsh, it is only my third Weekend league so always trying to improve so to get to Gold 3 2/3 times isint really that bad I suppose. 

Militao is quick but he might possibly be at fault for a few goals you lose. Brilliant pace but feel his positioning is suspect at times and easily ushered off the ball. I had him and found him poor alongside both Ramos or Varane. If works for you then brilliant. Well done on bagging Griezmann. He's my favourite player in the game currently; unreal work-rate, decent at passing and a top finisher. 

I'm enjoying the game at the moment. Passing is still off for me (tapping x but player being slow to respond at times) and possession is lost but my defending has improved. I used to be one for making lots of tackles in previous editions but had to limit it with tackles not being as effective. Has anyone ever been down to division 9/10 to do challenges? I was for a period and getting out was a nightmare.  Even in those divisions, you face teams with 5-6 icons and are pretty decent at the game. Now on the verge of division 7. 

I canny do shit like that simply on my phone! I’ll build the SBC on my phone then jump on the console for the big reveal.
Edit nice we both managed a FUT birthday! Condolences on your Winter refresh [mention=2908]Mayos Noun[/mention] [emoji23]

Thanks man [emoji23]

Militao is quick but he might possibly be at fault for a few goals you lose. Brilliant pace but feel his positioning is suspect at times and easily ushered off the ball. I had him and found him poor alongside both Ramos or Varane. If works for you then brilliant. Well done on bagging Griezmann. He's my favourite player in the game currently; unreal work-rate, decent at passing and a top finisher. 
I'm enjoying the game at the moment. Passing is still off for me (tapping x but player being slow to respond at times) and possession is lost but my defending has improved. I used to be one for making lots of tackles in previous editions but had to limit it with tackles not being as effective. Has anyone ever been down to division 9/10 to do challenges? I was for a period and getting out was a nightmare.  Even in those divisions, you face teams with 5-6 icons and are pretty decent at the game. Now on the verge of division 7. 

I was helping my nephew complete his challenges in division 8 and I faced a lot more difficult opponents than I did completing my own objectives in division 2.

12 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I was helping my nephew complete his challenges in division 8 and I faced a lot more difficult opponents than I did completing my own objectives in division 2.

Unreal. I found some opponents in division 10 and 9 really hard to beat but they were genuinely very good players. I assumed I would be playing against 8 year olds although they'd have a chance of beating me with the way I defend at times. I was division 4 in Fifa 19 and hope to get back there once team gets a bit more settled. Finding division 8 easier than 9. 

Unreal. I found some opponents in division 10 and 9 really hard to beat but they were genuinely very good players. I assumed I would be playing against 8 year olds although they'd have a chance of beating me with the way I defend at times. I was division 4 in Fifa 19 and hope to get back there once team gets a bit more settled. Finding division 8 easier than 9. 

This is the first Fifa I’ve never made division 1. I was 2 wins away then I got leathered. It’s infuriating.

I've been putting it off for a while but tonight I thought i'd try make a start on the League Un Icon Swap. I've only got a few decent players from that league and I thought it might be a slog but funny enough, 4 games, 4 wins, thank you very much!

The wins were mostly due to Shapeshifter Atal who is an absolute beast. Sadly I only have him on loan and the 700k or so for his card is a bit more than I would like for a player I wouldn't play regularly.

Oh and the FUT Birthday pack was.... well just look below!

6 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I've been putting it off for a while but tonight I thought i'd try make a start on the League Un Icon Swap. I've only got a few decent players from that league and I thought it might be a slog but funny enough, 4 games, 4 wins, thank you very much!

The wins were mostly due to Shapeshifter Atal who is an absolute beast. Sadly I only have him on loan and the 700k or so for his card is a bit more than I would like for a player I wouldn't play regularly.

Oh and the FUT Birthday pack was.... well just look below!

c**t 😂

That’s all the online I icons swaps done. Up and running with the champs squad for online II. 

Neymar and Mbop to carry I think. Neymar Hattrick in the first win, 4-1. Hopefully get the Bakayoko card at the same time but not overly fussed if I miss out on him. 

347CB59F-8776-4259-9E8C-3D01EFA8931A.png

On 06/04/2020 at 04:23, Wardy said:

An 86 rated squad with a TOTW to get winter refresh Bernat incoming... 😂 if you do the Libertadores and sudamericana a couple of times and stick a few 83s in then it’s worth a pop I suppose. 

Quick question - how are you managing to do the Libertadores and Sudamericana SBCs? I am trying to follow the Futbin squads and there are just no players on the market at near the price it says. Also, on the app and desktop the search function in the league isn't working for me for those two.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Saigon Raider said:

Quick question - how are you managing to do the Libertadores and Sudamericana SBCs? I am trying to follow the Futbin squads and there are just no players on the market at near the price it says. Also, on the app and desktop the search function in the league isn't working for me for those two.

Cheers

Wouldn’t bother with FUTBIN. Prices rarely updated (maybe like once a day) for these players. I’ve attached a couple of screenshots of searching in the leagues and then the players that pop up. My way probably isint the most efficient but I’ll take a look at the formation then just hopping to the transfer market and searching the position. 

It is rather confusing though. Essentially you have cards for both Libertadores and Sudamericana. These are completely new cards added to the game when this promo came out However you also have these type of cards in the Colombian, Chilean and Argentinian leagues. These players were already in the game. But now have their special black version also. Again I’ve attached a screenshot of searching the SAF and then seeing players who pop up. (Annoyingly you cant just search special and they appear, has To be gold, silver and bronze) 

Just PM if your still not sure. As I said I don’t think I do them like cost effectively (I obviously try to get cheapest per position) but can still  do them pretty quickly on the app.

16687C1E-26BB-4241-BA52-FD560FE09146.png

CBA906DD-51B1-4A9F-AEBF-3849A36BF00A.png

389BDEA0-8E19-48B3-8EFC-00EEA1406786.png

BF852D1E-4150-4C11-A99E-8F62EA763B8B.png

Edited by Wardy

Another point is that you can’t mix a lot of the say “normal” sudamericana cards with say a sudamericana version of an Argentinian league player. You can still put in a couple to still get the 95 chemistry required. So for example you can do  9 players from the SAF league in their Sudamericana version. Then 2 sudamericana cards separate from that league. For example the LB and RB. Why spend 1000 coins on SAF sudamericana  LB when you can get a random Peruvian for 200 coins and it still fits the chem? 

Hope this helps. 

People like to bitch about every little thing EA get wrong, but I see nowhere near enough abuse for the absolute shambles that these CONMEBOL cards are.  There's very few ways they could have made more of an arse of them.