FIFA 20

TheGoon

GAME changed their insurance policy on controllers because of me so I get it too sadly :lol:
Only game that has ever driven me to break controllers. Can get raging at stuff like CoD but it’s never led to me battering f**k out my controller.

I was looking to buy another controller and remembered someone on about the Game insurance policy a while back. Checked Game website and can’t find anything regarding it?

The matchmaking went back on at like 4am or something (I jus went to bed after I couldn’t play the friendlies) was fine this morning, but went to check my trade pile there on the app and it’s down again. Fantastic. 😂👏

4 hours ago, Moo said:

I was looking to buy another controller and remembered someone on about the Game insurance policy a while back. Checked Game website and can’t find anything regarding it?

Used to be if you paid seven quid when you bought a controller that was it insured for any damage so they’d replace it on the spot. Rinse and repeat. 

Needless to say that system was abused by myself before the last time I went in the boy I was pretty much on first name terms with told me they were cracking down on it and getting some sort of machine in to determine what was faulty about the controllers.

Haven't been back since so don’t know what the script is now tbf

Edited by Sauzee#4

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Used to be if you paid seven quid when you bought a controller that was it insured for any damage so they’d replace it on the spot. Rinse and repeat. 

Needless to say that system was abused by myself before the last time I went in the boy I was pretty much on first name terms with told me they were cracking down on it and getting some sort of machine in to determine what was faulty about the controllers.

Haven't been back since so don’t know what the script is now tbf

I remember that GAME used to have a policy that you could return an opened copy of a game for any reason within a week of purchase. Many, including myself, used this as a free rental/loan service and they had to change it to a sealed copy of the game for a return.