Scotland vs Cyprus saturday match thread

18 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Put Armstrong or McGregor in for Cairney and that would be my pick. Our options up front really are dire.

^^ this. We're exceptionally strong in midfield though. McGinn, McTominay, McGregor, Armstrong, Forrest, Fraser are all phenomenal and deserve to start, but they can't. I wouldn't have Cairney anywhere near it.

34 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Cairney could be great for us but he hasn't shown it in either of his appearances.

He played 2 shitey friendlies. This lad is a player.  At home to Cyprus is exactly the type of game you let this boy show what he’s about

Our striking options really are terrible just now. Right-back and centre-back options are also particularly dire. 

Cairney is not very good at the game of foot. Don't know why folk are picking him tbh. McTominay, McGregor, McGinn all far better options. 

^^ this. We're exceptionally strong in midfield though. McGinn, McTominay, McGregor, Armstrong, Forrest, Fraser are all phenomenal and deserve to start, but they can't. I wouldn't have Cairney anywhere near it.

Full backs and midfielders are very strong just now. Centre backs are mediocre at best and strikers and goalkeepers are horrific.

27 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Full backs and midfielders are very strong just now. Centre backs are mediocre at best and strikers and goalkeepers are horrific.

One side of the full backs, right back is a joke.