E3 2019

SweeperDee

So...anyone else see Keanu Reeves in the Cyberpunk 2077 cinematic release trailer?

Looks brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LembwKDo1Dk&feature=share

The new trailer for the latest Fromsoftware development “Elden Ring” also looks very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5bZaEUi65Y&feature=share

Anyone else following this years’ E3?

ETA: Apologies but after trying to add the 2nd Cyberpunk YouTube video the whole formatting of the embedding urls screwed up and now none of the videos seem to be embedding properly on mobile. Will try and rectify later when I get to a PC.

Looking forward to seeing what this new Avengers game is like, although I've got a horrible feeling it'll be online-heavy which doesn't appeal to me.
I'm happy that a release date for Cyberpunk has been confirmed.

Stayed up for Bethesda's last night. They had the cheek to claim Fallout 76 as a success and are adding a Battle Royale mode. Loads of mobile games and updates to existing games. One of them is called Ghostwire: Tokyo and genuinely sounds like it's been inspired by Hawkeye after Infinity War:

Ghostwire: Tokyo, meanwhile, is a supernatural horror adventure from Mikami-san’s studio, Tango Softworks. A strange event has led to the disappearance of most of Tokyo’s population and now the player must use “spectral abilities” to defeat a powerful evil presence.

Another game called Deathloop interested me, and the trailers for Wolfenstein: Youngblood and the new DOOM looked quite cool.

Ghostwire: Tokyo

Spoiler

Deathloop

Spoiler

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Spoiler

DOOM Eternal

Spoiler

Can't put my finger on why, but this looks... weird:

Might just be because your expecting the characters to look like they do in the movies. Would be interested to see some gameplay footage.

On 10/06/2019 at 10:53, Big Fifer said:

Get the next Elder Scrolls announced!

Can't wait for it either but doesn't seem much point releasing details for it now if they're doing the sci-fi game first. Must be looking at 3-4 years minimum before elder Scrolls 6 comes out.

Really looking forward to Gears 5 but wasn't too much revealed at E3 other than a new game mode and the release date - 10th Sep.

Watched the trailer for Outer Worlds and looks interesting. The ability to be a good guy or complete b*****d was massively missing from Fallout 4.

Will keep an eye on Deathpool both Prey and Dishonoured were great games from the same developer.

20 hours ago, spud131 said:
On 11/06/2019 at 10:29, accies1874 said:
Can't put my finger on why, but this looks... weird:

Might just be because your expecting the characters to look like they do in the movies. Would be interested to see some gameplay footage.

Came on to say just this.

19 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Hopefully they announce something big for Nintendo. Switch is lacking in good games IMO. Not bought a single first party game since Mario Odyssey. All my games on it since then have been indy games from the eShop.

Give us Animal Crossing or something please.

They're remaking Link's Awakening and there's a sequel to BOTW in development.

Cut scenes look good. Where was the gameplay. All looked heavily rendered.
Its E3 young_bairn, you don't need gameplay footage, just throw together a cgi trailer and the nerd pre orders will roll in

2 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Not arsed about Link's Awakening tbh. They've spent far too much of the past 2 years making remakes nobody asked for and shite ports of games from 2013 that didn't need made. 

At least Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion 3 will be out later this year.

Link's Awakening is amazing! One of my favourite Zelda games. It was the first one I ever played so I have a reet soft spot for it.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Link's Awakening is amazing! One of my favourite Zelda games. It was the first one I ever played so I have a reet soft spot for it.

Id have preferred a remake of a link to the past, but links awakening is good enough for now, wonder if you'll be able to steal from the shop again lol

On 10/06/2019 at 17:12, spud131 said:

Looking forward to Outer Worlds, made by obsidian who done fallout new vegas.

Unfortunately they've followed Borderlands 3 into going Epic Store exclusive for 12 months - meaning I likely won't get it until it launches on steam. 

Epic can spin for it.