Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

I know Stevie Doogan missed the goal on Saturday as he was still setting up after trying to thaw himself out at half time, is there any other highlights available?

Our other cameraman missed it too. Someone was filming standside around the halfway line but I’ve no idea who he was. Stevie and David will be dropped next week! Good luck in the next round.

Our other cameraman missed it too. Someone was filming standside around the halfway line but I’ve no idea who he was. Stevie and David will be dropped next week! Good luck in the next round.
No idea who he was either, I assumed he was one of yours. [emoji23]

Guest Mr Happy
I'll ask the staff at the complex, he would have had to fill in a permission form before they would let him film.

He was just at the top of the stairs, facing the main entrance, mobile on a tripod.. It was the same guy inside the ground as he was just in front of me at the halfway line. Presumably filming the game [emoji58]

Edit. Congratulations on Saturday [emoji122] all the very best for your season & cup runs [emoji1303][emoji41]

1 minute ago, optimisticman said:

How did we not get a point from this game. Stonewall penalty not given video on Bankies Twitter. Much the better team in the second half with a few chances. Whole team put in a shift today.

A draw would have been optimistic imo.

Scoreline certainly flattered the home team, maybe we could have been worth a point on the second half showing. Wasn't sure about the penalty, the short distance between the two players makes it hard to call. Shelvey great chance in second half, just put it either side of the keeper but straight at him. The second goal was a joke, keepers ball all day. How many f**k ups is this guy going to be allowed to get away with. You never know what he is going to produce.

Scoreline certainly flattered the home team, maybe we could have been worth a point on the second half showing. Wasn't sure about the penalty, the short distance between the two players makes it hard to call. Shelvey great chance in second half, just put it either side of the keeper but straight at him. The second goal was a joke, keepers ball all day. How many f**k ups is this guy going to be allowed to get away with. You never know what he is going to produce.

A point is the minimum we should have from this. If Jordan scores we are looking for a point minimum. Talbot fans about us said the score flattered them. So much work put in by the team today. Back four solid. midfield and up front worked their socks off. Team is looking good.

A point is the minimum we should have from this. If Jordan scores we are looking for a point minimum. Talbot fans about us said the score flattered them. So much work put in by the team today. Back four solid. midfield and up front worked their socks off. Team is looking good.
Cant fault the effort from the players but defensive mistakes keep costing us.

Mon the papers

Cant fault the effort from the players but defensive mistakes keep costing us.

Mon the papers

Think we are being too critical we are still fourth in the league the boys are playing well. The back four went to three with jd up front. We have kept clean sheets against Hurlford and Meadow two top teams. Every team is going to lose goals I am happy the way we are going.

Think we are being too critical we are still fourth in the league the boys are playing well. The back four went to three with jd up front. We have kept clean sheets against Hurlford and Meadow two top teams. Every team is going to lose goals I am happy the way we are going.

Dont think i am its mostly waters making the mistakes. Kick in the balls for the players trying the hardest trying 2 get back into the game and waters pops up with another howler. Ma 2 kids hate waters cos they keep getting grounded every saturday lol.

Mon the papers

Dont think i am its mostly waters making the mistakes. Kick in the balls for the players trying the hardest trying 2 get back into the game and waters pops up with another howler. Ma 2 kids hate waters cos they keep getting grounded every saturday lol.  
Mon the papers

Trying to be positive about it. We don’t any other options or competition for keeper. The back four I feel are gelling like the full backs especially birno who looks class. Need help for Jordan up front, wins most balls in the air a link up striker ideal.

Its a marked improvement from the start of the season but  if your keeper is dropping clangers every game you are going to be up against it. Encouraging to see Millar the striker there today, hopefully he is back fit sooner rather than later. 

You were denied a stonewall penalty, didn’t see the incident at the game but highlights show it’s a penalty. Your number five getting booked was a farce, he was fouled but in the first half he goes down after an aerial challenge with Talbot striker and holds his face. Realised he’s not getting anything and gets up and limps away. Made me chuckle. Talbot deserved the lead at half time but Clydebank were the better team for the majority of the second half but didn’t really threaten. One really good chance before a horror mistake for the second goal. Maybe that was a result of going three at the back chasing a point. Your number eleven needs to start worrying about how he’s playing rather than how he looks. I think he watches too much Sky Sports. Can see why some think you deserved a point but can also see why some would have thought that harsh on Talbot. 3-0 was flattering to Talbot though.

Trying to be positive about it. We don’t any other options or competition for keeper. The back four I feel are gelling like the full backs especially birno who looks class. Need help for Jordan up front, wins most balls in the air a link up striker ideal.
Birno's had a few howlers like the 2nd goal today and getting done for pace v kilwinning but overall hes been a good signing. The squad is decent top 4 isnt out our reach but we make 2 many mistakes so need 2 cut them out.

Mon the papers

You were denied a stonewall penalty, didn’t see the incident at the game but highlights show it’s a penalty. Your number five getting booked was a farce, he was fouled but in the first half he goes down after an aerial challenge with Talbot striker and holds his face. Realised he’s not getting anything and gets up and limps away. Made me chuckle. Talbot deserved the lead at half time but Clydebank were the better team for the majority of the second half but didn’t really threaten. One really good chance before a horror mistake for the second goal. Maybe that was a result of going three at the back chasing a point. Your number eleven needs to start worrying about how he’s playing rather than how he looks. I think he watches too much Sky Sports. Can see why some think you deserved a point but can also see why some would have thought that harsh on Talbot. 3-0 was flattering to Talbot though.
We chased the game and put darroch uo top try in get a goal but all we did was weaken our defence and give talbot the 3 points. Talbot better in 1st half we were better in 2nd but they took there chances when needed we didnt. 1st goal massive deflection also but they things go for u when ur on top. Talbot r a top team but some of ur fans r a shower of s###e

Mon the papers

Same could be said of some of your own fans...

We chased the game and put darroch uo top try in get a goal but all we did was weaken our defence and give talbot the 3 points. Talbot better in 1st half we were better in 2nd but they took there chances when needed we didnt. 1st goal massive deflection also but they things go for u when ur on top. Talbot r a top team but some of ur fans r a shower of s###e

Mon the papers