Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

You guys have got yourselves an absolute diamond in getting the Big Man. His success in his first ever managers role with a club like Rossvale, who have very little budget, not many fans, and now no home of our own, is nothing short of remarkable.  A league title and a promotion to the Premier League in 2 seasons...... never saw that in my wildest dreams. And as any of you who were at the recent Clydebank v Rossvale game, or even last year's League Cup tie, will testify that he did it by playing the ball on the deck and with a bit of flair. 

He and the rest of the backroom team will be a massive loss for us, but even allowing for the timing, he goes with no hard feelings and only best wishes from everybody at the club.      

Guest Mr Happy
You guys have got yourselves an absolute diamond in getting the Big Man. His success in his first ever managers role with a club like Rossvale, who have very little budget, not many fans, and now no home of our own, is nothing short of remarkable.  A league title and a promotion to the Premier League in 2 seasons...... never saw that in my wildest dreams. And as any of you who were at the recent Clydebank v Rossvale game, or even last year's League Cup tie, will testify that he did it by playing the ball on the deck and with a bit of flair.  He and the rest of the backroom team will be a massive loss for us, but even allowing for the timing, he goes with no hard feelings and only best wishes from everybody at the club.      

And you Dan, have a diamond in Dom [emoji6] can’t comment on how he is as your chairman [emoji23] but as a friend he’s a gem [emoji6]

You guys have got yourselves an absolute diamond in getting the Big Man. His success in his first ever managers role with a club like Rossvale, who have very little budget, not many fans, and now no home of our own, is nothing short of remarkable.  A league title and a promotion to the Premier League in 2 seasons...... never saw that in my wildest dreams. And as any of you who were at the recent Clydebank v Rossvale game, or even last year's League Cup tie, will testify that he did it by playing the ball on the deck and with a bit of flair. 
He and the rest of the backroom team will be a massive loss for us, but even allowing for the timing, he goes with no hard feelings and only best wishes from everybody at the club.      
Moff was very popular with the fans when he played as a player. Smashing player aswell always wore his heart on his sleeve. Rossvales loss is our gain. Hope use do well and stay up this season cos the squad hes built is fantastic. I even told ma m8s moff will be the guy who replaces budgie as manager(didnt plan the mcanespie bit in the middle lol). U could c he wis the type of player whos gonnie become a manager.

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Moff was very popular with the fans when he played as a player. Smashing player aswell always wore his heart on his sleeve. Rossvales loss is our gain. Hope use do well and stay up this season cos the squad hes built is fantastic. I even told ma m8s moff will be the guy who replaces budgie as manager(didnt plan the mcanespie bit in the middle lol). U could c he wis the type of player whos gonnie become a manager.

Mon the papers

You kidding on you have pals, aye?

Guest Mr Happy

If someone with time [emoji5] could post today’s team [emoji106] that would be appreciated. I’m off now to a wedding of someone I don’t even know [emoji30]
Daughter of my wife’s friend, I’ve never even met the girl. [emoji848].

Guest Mr Happy

Glad we managed to pick up the three points today, As Glenafton aren’t the easiest team to get points from. So how did we play today. [emoji23]. Well done lads [emoji122]

Matt and JD defended excellently, Waters also made a few great saves early on. On the ball really poor tbh a lot of work needed and the shape had us camped in but no outball when we won possession. 

Tough place to come get 3pts though!

Matt and JD defended excellently, Waters also made a few great saves early on. On the ball really poor tbh a lot of work needed and the shape had us camped in but no outball when we won possession. 
Was Chris Black playing today.

14 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
58 minutes ago, BTID said:

Was Chris Black playing today.

yes he was ... in the middle with black ... neither had a particularly good game tbh 

4 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

yes he was ... in the middle with black ... neither had a particularly good game tbh 

Two poor teams today very little football played bankies just shadied it glens worst performance of the season it’s going to be a long season 

If we were going to defend deep (which is fine) then we really needed to be brave on the ball in centre midfield and be careful in possession to build an attack. We literally just kicked the ball away today need to have a purpose in attack.

Rowan I think was suppose to be protecting the back 4, but all it really done was invite pressure onto us and struggled to create any sort of control of the game. As mentioned Glens had an off day and our defenders done really well - we took advantage of a howling mistake and that was enough