Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

Rememeber to get your guesses in before 12 on Saturday guys. With only the one winner last week everyones still in it for the September prize

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @54_and_counting @Gazman1966 @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @Henderson to deliver ..... @Jaggy Snake @Duffy_ @eindhovendee @true_rover @The Minertaur @Credo67 @Stuarty @Hamish's Passenger

Week 8 is now open. Only two more game weeks in September and everyone still in with a chance. This week we also have The Scottish Cup First Round which will also be included in the fixtures. I'm not 100% certain ill get the KO odds off flashscore for the Scottish Cup games so I will screenshot the odds at 12 on Saturday and use them if I cant get the odds as of KO.

Although unlikely at this time of the year if anyone wants to add a Fourth team in their selections as a "Sub" incase of a postponement then that is fine from now on. Usual bookie rules will apply if their is a call off and that selection will be voided and if their is no "Sub" it will be a double, two call offs single etc

All Fixtures to choose from are below

I've also included the Overall Leader board as well which i'll upload at the end of every month

week 8 fixtures.png

Scottish Cup Round 1 Fixtures.png

Overall Leaderboard.png

• Div pinned this topic
On 15/09/2019 at 11:38, YHallSaint said:

Week 8 is now open. Only two more game weeks in September and everyone still in with a chance. This week we also have The Scottish Cup First Round which will also be included in the fixtures. I'm not 100% certain ill get the KO odds off flashscore for the Scottish Cup games so I will screenshot the odds at 12 on Saturday and use them if I cant get the odds as of KO.

Bet365 aren't offering all the Scottish Cup games so maybe best to use McBookies this week, if only just for the Cup games? I'll send my treble in a mo.