Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

Sorry guys nightshifts kicked my arse. 2 winners this week @just me 2Ā who takes the lead for the month andĀ @true_rover. This week back we have the league fixtures and some Scottish Cup replays (fixtures are below). As usual selections in before 12 on Saturday.Ā 

week 12 results.png

October Monthly.png

Week 13 league fixtures.png

week 13 cup fixtures.png

Edited by YHallSaint

Had no internet since late last nightĀ so im just getting round to getting the selections. Ill give until 1 to get yur selections in guysĀ Ā @LondonHMFCĀ @berwick-the-unbeatableĀ @C. MuirĀ @diamond_for_lifeĀ @Ocular Patdown RequiredĀ . Everyone else I should have replied to

My trbleĀ this week isĀ Dumbarton, Raith Rover and Montrose

Last week of the month and @just me 2Ā wins the free bet. A couple winners this week @berwick-the-unbeatableĀ and @Duffy_Ā but fell just short of the leader. Been a pretty tough month and the lowest total by quite a bit. Ill be in touch about the free bet in the next couple days and the fixtures for next week. Have a good weekend guys

Week 13 results.png

October Monthly.png

Overall Leaderboard.png

Week 14 is now open. New month and we are back to league action. We also have internationals and more Scottish cup action this month so plenty chances to make a dent on the overall leaderboard. Fixtures for this week are below remember Saturday fixtures only and selections in before 12 on SaturdayIMG_0983.jpg
IMG_0984.jpg

Iā€™ve gone for Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Motherwell to win today. Thought Iā€™d change strategy and post up selections beforehand. Iā€™m getting desperate for a win šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve gone for Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Motherwell to win today. Thought Iā€™d change strategy and post up selections beforehand. Iā€™m getting desperate for a win [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I have the Dundee United game as a draw so we can just congratulate Caley the now [emoji17]