Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

Week 5 31/08 is now open. This is the last fixtures of the month and Gazman still holds a healthy lead. Make sure to get your selections in by 12 noon normal rules apply. 

The following week is Internationals but their are Challenge cup and one League 1 matches on. Their are 14 matches on so do people want to do the Cup and League games or would people rather have a week off and only do League and Scottish Cup fixtures. Im happy either way ill go with what the majority want to do. We could even add The international fixtures on the Saturay on as well  to make up the numbers up to 22 games to choose from

Post in here what you would prefer and ill know by next week what the plan is

I'd stick with the Challenge cup and league game, but not too fussed.

P.S. Not fussed at all after second thoughts, might be fun throwing the internationals in.

Edited by welshbairn

Right, my picks are picked and PM’d so no going back now;
>Partick (home v Ayr). Shite but positive odds at home and Ayr no great shakes.

Raith (home v the Fife) I’d take 13/10 on a group of my mates to beat East Fife tbh.

Peterhead (away to Stranraer). Type of game Peterhead need to win if they intend to establish in league one and positive odds again. And playing “Stranraer?! In Scotland?! Today?! Stranraer?!” A club made famous by Phoenix Nights (and f**k all else!) shouldn’t be turning over coupons imho

I found this week really difficult as well. Ended up going for Hearts, Thistle and Annan, without any real conviction.

I finally won a treble last night (Celtic, Rangers, Wolves) which is my first decent return all season, so hopefully my luck (judgement) is starting to change.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

12 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Entered. Can't pick a winner by logically thinking about it so gone with the "f**k it" method of St Mirren, Arbroath and Stenhousemuir

Last call for this week

@Twinkle @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @54_and_counting @diamond_for_life @Duffy_ @Credo67 @Hamish's Passenger

Due to their being a bit of rain about and some talk of pitch inspections if any game is postponed the selection will be Void and it will be a double or you will get until 2:30 to change your selection 

12 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Last call for this week

@Twinkle @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @54_and_counting @diamond_for_life @Duffy_ @Credo67 @Hamish's Passenger

Due to their being a bit of rain about and some talk of pitch inspections if any game is postponed the selection will be Void and it will be a double or you will get until 2:30 to change your selection 

I should just retire 😂 give me 2 mins mate cheers again

Congratulations to @Gazman1966 who with another winner this week takes the first monthly prize with a profit of +£629.59. @Stuarty the only other winner this week with a few unlucky to get 2/3. Ive pm'd Gazman to get his free bet and ill post it here when he has chose.

Next week we have Challenge cup fixtures and by the feedback I think we will include the international games as well on the Saturday. I'll put a post up Monday or Tuesday with the games

Have a good weekend guys

week 5.png

Monthly.png

Week 6 7/09/19 is now open. We have something a bit different this week with it being the international break. The game choices this week are the Challenge cup, League One fixture (Forfar V East Fife) and the Saturday Qualifiers shown in the pictures below. Same rules as always W/D/W only and selections in before Noon on Saturday

Challenge Cup Fixtures.png

International Fixtures.png

Edited by YHallSaint