The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Bonus points btw for shooting their entire load away on an ‘end of austerity’ spending announcement today, that didn’t actually fire the starting gun for an election and will be lucky to make page 10 tomorrow morning.

They’ve blown nearly every single card in their hand at the start of the week already, it’s quite an impressive feat of incompetence.

10 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

How long before "Boris" becomes a noun and/or verb in the dictionary?

He made a right Boris out of that one

This has turned into a major Boris-up

I really Borissed this grammar joke

Alternatively Boris could be commonly used in a different way such as Boris Cream for treating hemorrhoids.  Might be more appropriate. 

Edited by Fullerene

11 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

How long before "Boris" becomes a noun and/or verb in the dictionary?

He made a right Boris out of that one

This has turned into a major Boris-up

I really Borissed this grammar joke

You mean like Hibs Borissed it?

Jo Johnson, his own brother, has just resigned stating “In recent weeks I’ve been torn between family loyalty and the national interest - it’s an unresolvable tension & time for others to take on my roles as MP”

Ouch.

Poor fucker has to stay on as his brother though

Jo Johnson, his own brother, has just resigned stating “In recent weeks I’ve been torn between family loyalty and the national interest - it’s an unresolvable tension & time for others to take on my roles as MP”

Ouch.

28 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Ouch.

I couldn't believe that Jo Johnson accepted that cabinet post after he resigned from May's government saying he believed there should be another referendum, and he felt the Uk would be best to remain in the EU.

Political journos already giving it the ‘this isn’t a surprise’ horseshit.

A cabinet minister walking out three days (effectively) into a new Government is huge. The fact it’s his own brother who is PM, and he didn’t even bother telling him... I don’t think we’ve ever seen anything like that, nor will we again.

11 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Surely all the old Etonians will be loving this turning into a shakespearean tragedy. Hopefully they can have a suitable modern ending with Boris eating out of bins and drinking white lightning with Gazza.

I’d rather he was eating out of bins and drinking white lightening in Gaza.

Jo Johnson’s farewell bash should be a hoot.  I hope he takes to the Karaoke to do a cover of that classic Hollies song “He ain’t stable, he’s my brother”.