The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Excellent closing speech from Chris Bryant, chair of the standards committee.

It should be enough to put Leadsome's obscene motion to bed once and for all.

Really? You don't reckon they will just vote along party lines and the Tory sleaze will win the day?

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Really? You don't reckon they will just vote along party lines and the Tory sleaze will win the day?

And they just have, thanks to that 80 seat majority.

Total fucking c***s. Hopefully it will backfire on them big time.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Con +5 you mean?  🙄

Depressingly predictable. For a second you gave me hope that some of them might have a conscience. More fool me.

Imagine what a repulsive danger you'd have to be to drag the corpse of your dead-by-her-own-hand wife out to hide behind when your tawdry little backhanders come home to roost.

Of course I have no evidence of this but Patterson looks like exactly the kind of b*****d who'd put a bottle a gin and a tub of pills down on the dinner table and say "sorry darling, you know I love you but I need you to do this for me."

Depressingly predictable result, only brief highpoint was a really very assured speech by Bryant putting most of the nonsense the tories dragged up in defence of this spectacle into the bin. And Wishart saying they'll play no part in this nonsense whitewashing committee, although when Leadsome said how disappointed she was in him apparently calling into question her integrity I'd have liked him to have intervened to say "too fucking right." 

f**k the UK. Joke country. 

11 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Imagine what a repulsive danger you'd have to be to drag the corpse of your dead-by-her-own-hand wife out to hide behind when your tawdry little backhanders come home to roost.

Of course I have no evidence of this but Patterson looks like exactly the kind of b*****d who'd put a bottle a gin and a tub of pills down on the dinner table and say "sorry darling, you know I love you but I need you to do this for me."

Depressingly predictable result, only brief highpoint was a really very assured speech by Bryant putting most of the nonsense the tories dragged up in defence of this spectacle into the bin. And Wishart saying they'll play no part in this nonsense whitewashing committee, although when Leadsome said how disappointed she was in him apparently calling into question her integrity I'd have liked him to have intervened to say "too fucking right." 

f**k the UK. Joke country. 

I thought that the few minutes Bryant spoke completely undid the utter self serving drivel presented by the Tory apologists.   Ridiculous decision after the votes. 

Mind you, earlier in the day, there was the absolutely mental, archaic process of the Tory bloke who was introducing his private members bill.  He had to walk down the stairs from the back benches (his stairwell was near the dispatch box), walk to the far end of the chamber, turn round, then walk to beside the speaker's chair, stopping a couple of times to bow.  In any sane world, that would be bad enough, but that poor bloke (yes I said "poor" even though he is a Tory) had to do it on crutches.  What a ridiculous way to run a country. 

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I thought that the few minutes Bryant spoke completely undid the utter self serving drivel presented by the Tory apologists.   Ridiculous decision after the votes. 

I still can't believe how the Tory fuckers voted after listening to that speech, which you would have thought would have had them squirming in their seats.

I'm aware of the phrase "looking after your own" but if this case doesn't bring this joke of a government into disrepute, nothing will.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Allegedly 13 Tories voted against it and 98 didn't vote.  Where the f**k were the opposition as this could well have been a kick in the baws to the Government.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I still can't believe how the Tory fuckers voted after listening to that speech, which you would have thought would have had them squirming in their seats.

I'm aware of the phrase "looking after your own" but if this case doesn't bring this joke of a government into disrepute, nothing will.

Nobody cares, that's the problem.

The media are owned and in the pay of these corrupt b*****ds and as such they continue to get away with completely unbelievable / outrageous deeds as focus is continuously deflected towards utter trivialities.

As mentioned before, they're brazenly open about it now as they know there's nobody to stop them or hold them to account, it's shocking !!

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Tories? Listening? They only do that to people who are paying them.

10 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Nobody cares, that's the problem.

The media are owned and in the pay of these corrupt b*****ds and as such they continue to get away with completely unbelievable / outrageous deeds as focus is continuously deflected towards utter trivialities.

As mentioned before, they're brazenly open about it now as they know there's nobody to stop them or hold them to account, it's shocking !!

^ Agreed.

Time to start beating that big Indy drum again - and with a lot more gusto.

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Johnson's use of her suicide in PMQs today was utterly repulsive 

Why would they not. They know that the only people liable to remember in three years' time wouldn't have voted for them anyway, and it's a brilliant opportunity to cover their own arses for the future. They'd have been mad not to.

Looking forward to the "shocking" expose of this era of political corruption in ten or twenty years' time, long after those who've thoroughly feathered their nests have retired to advisory positions with the companies they've enriched. Should be fun to see all of their supporters pretend they'd no idea what was going on at the time. They'll probably claim it's evidence that MPs should be paid more.