The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Like Trump, it is not difficult to pinpoint Johnson’s outright lies.  Not half-truths or distortions but clear lies.

Like Trump, his supporters just don’t care about his barefaced lies.

Sadly we do not have the equivalent of a CNN. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

I had the idea that Peter Reid was an old racist who would get on fine with Boris. Shows you how a probably baseless tabloid story can stay in the mind.

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2017/5/24/15682128/finally-after-years-of-denial-milton-nunez-admits-that-sunderland-did-sign-the-wrong-man

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

What makes it worse is that the GLA agreed to delay their own investigation at the behest of the IOPC until the IOPC had carried out their review.

Between this and the non-publication of the Russia investigation it stinks to high heaven.

I like you but you couldnt be more wrong.
The IOPC are not cops, they are the people who recently found that 2 cops in England who caught a man who led them on a pursuit and crashed into another car (whilst driving a stolen car) were at fault because the man was cold whilst waiting for an ambulance. Their criticism was that the police should provide warm clothing for criminals and that they should have out the man in their vehicle despite the guidance being people injured in a car crash should not be moved due to risk of head/spinal injuries from fire brigade. This is an insight into the mentality of the IOPC. They are the tories. But they are definitely not cops and the quashing of the investigation into Johnson is one of the most blatant examples of corruption ive seen.

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I like you but you couldnt be more wrong.
The IOPC are not cops, they are the people who recently found that 2 cops in England who caught a man who led them on a pursuit and crashed into another car (whilst driving a stolen car) were at fault because the man was cold whilst waiting for an ambulance. Their criticism was that the police should provide warm clothing for criminals and that they should have out the man in their vehicle despite the guidance being people injured in a car crash should not be moved due to risk of head/spinal injuries from fire brigade. This is an insight into the mentality of the IOPC. They are the tories. But they are definitely not cops and the quashing of the investigation into Johnson is one of the most blatant examples of corruption ive seen.

The IOPC is the new name for the IPCC ( Independent Police Complaints Commission ).

As of a few years ago, I recall that the IPCC was mostly made up of ex-police officers, and  specifically,

I recall the public spokesperson for the IPCC saying..... how proud they were to be part of the police family. 

The IOPC is the new name for the IPCC ( Independent Police Complaints Commission ).
As of a few years ago, I recall that the IPCC was mostly made up of ex-police officers, and  specifically,
I recall the public spokesperson for the IPCC saying..... how proud they were to be part of the police family. 

The IOPC are specifically not serving police officers. They have powers of a police officer where necessary to allow them to arrest/search etc incase they have to arrest/interview a police officer accused of a crime. The IOPC is notably very hostile towards police and although some retired cops have taken jobs there they don’t recruit from the police and openly advertise their separation.

Noticed  yesterday one of the papers think it was the Telegraph speaking about the Russian donors to the Tory cause & also  mentioning the legality of the 2016 referendum,  was expecting to see & hear this all over todays media but so far have not heard or seen a squeak about it. The first question every Tory should be asked is why they are accepting Russian cash to run an Election campaign  

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

As petty as it would have been to point it out you could just imagine the field day the papers would have had over Corbyn if he had accidentally done this and would have dreamt up some protest conspiracy. The fact the Beeb went out their way to cover it up is bizarre.

F331DBFD-101F-4AF2-A391-12F5660B478C.jpeg

Yet another non-story.  The BBC cover up is also a non-story.

Vox Pop: "Oh yes, I don't care about his incompetent government, his lies and deceits or his extremist views but that wreath episode just turned me against him!"

Maybe tomorrow we can discuss his shoelaces.  Decide if he is fit to be Prime Minister.

Thought it was quite funny that a report on telly yesterday mentioned that there had been an oversight in allowing Boris to meet the public "out with his protective bubble" ie on his own, he got what he deserved with folk giving him stick & turning down the chance to shake his hand. It is easy seeing why they try to avoid letting him out on his own.