The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

13 minutes ago, 101 said:

They haven't really been out of England for reaction but I honestly can't understand how they seem to keep finding people who like the guy who above all the politics is a serial liar and has absolutely no morality.

Genuinely they are morons who get what they deserve and will continue to be fucked by their elected representatives until they give their head a wobble.

One can only compare them to hard core Bible bashers in the sense that there is absolutely nothing you can say to get them to change their ways.

100 years of their constituency voting Tory and probably just going forward that way because it's what their parents and their parents did before them.

Edited by Hedgecutter

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

They haven't really been out of England for reaction but I honestly can't understand how they seem to keep finding people who like the guy who above all the politics is a serial liar and has absolutely no morality.

Genuinely they are morons who get what they deserve and will continue to be fucked by their elected representatives until they give their head a wobble.

We don’t know how many folk they interview.  Could be that they interview 20 before they find one nutter whose views they then air.  That’s why fox pops should be treated with great caution compared to properly structured polls.

45 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

They chose him because he knew how to work the room - he was entertaining, to Tory Party members at any rate.

His willingness to play the clown was seen as a positive.  His inability to not play the clown should have been seen as a negative.  He was a useful idiot, up until now.

I remember around him becoming PM prominent Tories like Portillo saying shit like 'britain needs a laugh'. It completely ignored his shite record as Foreign Secretary, as well as his literally fatal lack of empathy. 

25 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

One can only compare them to hard core Bible bashers in the sense that there is absolutely nothing you can say to get them to change their ways.

100 years of their constituency voting Tory and probably just going forward that way because it's what their parents and their parents did before them.

Do you not think it might be more to do with house prices and tax?

58 minutes ago, 101 said:

When he's gone then I will be satisfied that it's all over.

Technically he will be gone as the leadership contest has begun and he has no say over it, however if it ends without a winner then he would be expected to remain.

It wouldn't surprise me if he puts himself forward as a leadership candidate.

37 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I remember around him becoming PM prominent Tories like Portillo saying shit like 'britain needs a laugh'. It completely ignored his shite record as Foreign Secretary, as well as his literally fatal lack of empathy. 

I would be tempted to say "he was off his trolley with that one" but I am not sure he ever went on a trolley.

7 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Thanks for the kind words @The Skelpit Lug and @Jacksgranda, but there's no trolling at my end.

If people act reasonably towards me then I'm reasonable to them.  Simple really.

If people throw insults etc, then I don't respond in the same way.  I'll never lower myself to their level.

See the source image

3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

They should bin Chequers and move the whole event up North to help with some of that levelling up he keeps going on about.

Kunt.

That's down south, too.

Oh, sorry...