Peterhead v Falkirk

Disappointed to see so many L1 fans have prejudiced opinions of us, reckoning we'll come steaming in with a sevcoesque superiority complex.

From what I've read since May that's absolutely not the case at all.
An awful lot of people posting on the basis of what they assumed they would see from us and refusing to see reality is how I see it.

An awful lot of people posting on the basis of what they assumed they would see from us and refusing to see reality is how I see it.

Erm. Just got got to correct you a little bit. It isn’t perceived Billy Big Baws shite we “think we are getting”. It the the full on “Falkirk Gonads”, appreciation society we’re all having to put up with. I feel your pain, I really do. Your a “biggish” club, languishing in a league you feel is beneath your stature. You can’t quite understand why your here but there it is. The reason your here is quite simple. You were shite last season and got your balls kicked to f**k. Now. Shut up. Score some goals. Win some games. Stroll the league. And f**k off. We’ve had all this before when Morton was here.

3 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

Erm. Just got got to correct you a little bit. It isn’t perceived Billy Big Baws shite we “think we are getting”. It the the full on “Falkirk Gonads”, appreciation society we’re all having to put up with. I feel your pain, I really do. Your a “biggish” club, languishing in a league you feel is beneath your stature. You can’t quite understand why your here but there it is. The reason your here is quite simple. You were shite last season and got your balls kicked to f**k. Now. Shut up. Score some goals. Win some games. Stroll the league. And f**k off. We’ve had all this before when Morton was here.

Outstanding stuff. 

22 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

"You can't quite understand why you are here"

What the f**k are you slavering about!

We watched the season from hell last year, we all know exactly why we are back amongst the diddies for the first time in 40 years.

Settle Ester

On 03/08/2019 at 09:10, Bairnardo said:

NE roads arent equipped for juggernauts m9.

You better hope we win or draw too since any defeats inflicted on us this season away from home will likely result in road closures for the open top bus to go through

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
46 minutes ago, YoungersPaleAle said:
That makes you diddies as well.

Grow up m9

21 hours ago, Etherglider said:

Don't you ever, ever, compare us to Morton. 

52 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Wait, you think he was being serious? f**k me. 😃

I have no idea why you would take that out of my post.  I assumed that it wasn't serious but then again neither was it that humorous.

Falkirk fan posts about falkirk being a massive club and insinuating that they are better than everyone else = OK. 
Rival supporter posts about Falkirk rightly being a diddy club in the diddy leagues = immature. 

Good to see that you guys are taking your new found diddyness to heart.

I have no idea why you would take that out of my post.  I assumed that it wasn't serious but then again neither was it that humorous.
Falkirk fan posts about falkirk being a massive club and insinuating that they are better than everyone else = OK. 
Rival supporter posts about Falkirk rightly being a diddy club in the diddy leagues = immature. 
League 1 Monkey Tennis found

23 hours ago, Etherglider said:

Here's a solution. Don't read or comment on any threads concerning Falkirk.

58 minutes ago, strichener said:

Just as you are enjoying our discomfiture while we languish in League 1, we enjoyed Sevco's humiliation when they had to work their way up from League 2. It's called schadenfreude and is a perfectly normal reaction to seeing someone or something perceived as bigger or better than you struggling - enjoy it while you can.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.