Motherwell v Hearts - LC2 - Friday 16th August

MJC

I've a weird feeling we'll win by 2 or 3 tonight. Not because we're a particularly good team or anything this year- or even that Hearts are a bad one. Robinson just seems to have a habit of fluking a few really good results each season- usually against Aberdeen tbf- and I'm fairly hopeful about Levein fucking it in opposite direction. Can see us somehow winning a close game 3-0 with the scoreline flattering us. Hylton, Donnelly and Grimshaw.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I've a weird feeling we'll win by 2 or 3 tonight. Not because we're a particularly good team or anything this year- or even that Hearts are a bad one. Robinson just seems to have a habit of fluking a few really good results each season- usually against Aberdeen tbf- and I'm fairly hopeful about Levein fucking it in opposite direction. Can see us somehow winning a close game 3-0 with the scoreline flattering us. Hylton, Donnelly and Grimshaw.

Are you the anti MJC ?  IThink 3-1 to us

4-5-1 or potentially a  4-2-3-1 with Clare further forward.  Not a bad lineup though I  would've liked to see Zanatta or Keena on the bench after the colts game on Tuesday and I'm not sure we need Bozanic on the bench of we have Whelan.

Naismith being out for Hearts is obviously a bonus for us but a 'forward line' for us of Scott with Seedorf and Hylton supporting almost certainly points to Liam Donnelly being our best hope for goals again.

I'm standing by my prediction of a draw then a penalty loss, though having seen both lineups I think a 0-0 is more likely than a score draw.

I’ve just been sent a text from a Jambo mate, not sure what to make of it :-
“Just off train for the game and it’s absolute carnage......thought we’d left those days behind us......”
Don’t know if it’s opposing fans going at it or internecine war amongst our Gorgie Chums.........🤷‍♂️