The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

6 hours ago, Dele said:

Because the club and everything associated with it have totally ruined him. That's why he's fixated with it and all along with it, that's why he follows people who follow the club around the Internet (and more than likely, the village). Its terrific to see. 

Which is far more than anyone else in this league. Surely you, as a man privvy to the intracacies of football clubs finances and footballers weekly paypackets, can agree? 

What has Dundee FC ever done that would ruin him? 

19 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I wouldn’t have thought this thread was the platform for asking about user names, but seeing as you think it is, what’s the thinking behind your user name?

When I joined P&B Danny Granger played for us so it was a play on words and Granger was my avatar for years.

What a set of petty b*****ds the wee team are. Was sent a pic of their website and theyve put the league table up yet only have it from 2nd place down to avoid showing us at the top [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

What a set of petty b*****ds the wee team are. Was sent a pic of their website and theyve put the league table up yet only have it from 2nd place down to avoid showing us at the top emoji38.png

CF403AF8-D3C5-4330-9B6C-C9D2A898A6D0.jpeg.47e8884711330f59fe091a0bc1cafe3c.jpeg

What a set of petty b*****ds the wee team are. Was sent a pic of their website and theyve put the league table up yet only have it from 2nd place down to avoid showing us at the top [emoji38]

United fans hounding sections of an oppositions website looking for any wee thing they can use. Dearie, dearie me.

53 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

What has Dundee FC ever done that would ruin him? 

Existed. 

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

What a set of petty b*****ds the wee team are. Was sent a pic of their website and theyve put the league table up yet only have it from 2nd place down to avoid showing us at the top emoji38.png

*click here for full table*

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
5 minutes ago, Dele said:
*click here for full table*

Why not just show the whole table?

I've no idea, maybe email them. Or ask Granny to email where he got his photo from who have done the exact same thing. 

Must be everybody being petty against Partick Thistle. 

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

dabs going on about selling tickets 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ doon derby the c***s never turned up. granny you definitely need another ban. you are a fanny

To be fair a fanny is usefull …………...the granger nugget is an oxygen thief

I've no idea, maybe email them. Or ask Granny to email where he got his photo from who have done the exact same thing. 
Must be everybody being petty against Partick Thistle. 
I was asking your opinion as to why its that way, not the clubs reasoning

My opinion is you (and your associates) are making a mountain out of a molehill, looking for something to offended by. 
Chill out, it's a graphic on the Internet. 
Hardly offended, we've only played 3 games ffs. Just find it a bit odd to be honest. Hopefully we wont appear on your website all season then ;)