East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

Lol this might even be roaring back # 3  [emoji14] 
......or this might be back to the norm, (you going to bed early without supper wee man).

Chin up wee Taz you'se were shite and lost to the much better side, not only today but over the course as it will prove.

Now before your mum tells you again little one. Bed!

2 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

......or this might be back to the norm, (you going to bed early without supper wee man).

Chin up wee Taz you'se were shite and lost to the much better side, not only today but over the course as it will prove.

Now before your mum tells you again little one. Bed!

Just  looking forward to ROARING BACK #3  :lol: When the big team win the league ;) 

5 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Honestly, I am fucking praying someone has got a photo of Regan Hendry laughing at Wallace and calling him a fat b*****d. He was absolutely boiling at full time, tears in his eyes.

Offered my pal outside at full time because he had absolutely lost his head.

5 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

And your pal chickened it. Wallace battered the last guy he had a square go with in a stadium car park. 

Shame he’s fucking shite.

So it's ok for you and your pal to abuse a player , and laugh at another player doing the same ? When he reacts to the abuse ? you and yer wee pal  SHITE IT , and post it on this forum ? Do you think abusing a player is ok ? You are old enough to be his father ya sad p***k .

2 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Or the last 6 games we have 3 wins you have 2 wins and one draw statistics and all that. Anyway  enjoy your night and we’ll see you in March and we’ll see whose still challenging for promotion. 

^^^
hurting

So it's ok for you and your pal to abuse a player , and laugh at another player doing the same ? When he reacts to the abuse ? you and yer wee pal  SHITE IT , and post it on this forum ? Do you think abusing a player is ok ? You are old enough to be his father ya sad p***k .
Ooh you muppet!

1 hour ago, tazz1903 said:

Just  looking forward to ROARING BACK #3  :lol: When the big team win the league ;) 

It's just as well the FIFE never bothered with a roaring back theme (even to  the 2nd tier Never mind the top!!) as it would would have not only made double digits but have probably pre dated your birth wee man! 🤣

5 again!!! Kebab must be furious. Oh well...
Fair doos!! You've managed to get the equaliser, with 1 to play. Can't deny it , we were poor for far too long in the game, and the score was a true reflection.
Pretty sure we'd be giving it big licks on here if it was the other way round, so enjoy the night.
Maybe a we rethink required for the trip to Montrose next week, as plan B has finally been found out as lacking. Got away with it previous 2 games, but I did say before a ball was kicked, that we'd toil playing the same way.
Long way to go, and I'm sure there'll be a few more heartaches before May, for both sides.
Well done Rovers today though!

1 minute ago, smuggfifer said:

Fair doos!! You've managed to get the equaliser, with 1 to play. Can't deny it , we were our usual pish for far too long in the game, and the score was definitely a true reflection.
Undoubtably we'd be giving it big licks on here if it was the other way round, so enjoy the night.
Maybe a we should just give up as we are pish!
Long way to go, and I'm sure there'll be a few more heartaches before May, for us
Well done Rovers today though!

😉

FTFY.

1 hour ago, tazz1903 said:

How old are you Tazz? from kicking the arse out of roaring back 3 to the constant crowd wanks . So your saying you don’t shout abuse at opposition players it’s part of football away and sit doon 

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

No your right, I would be thick amongst it getting it right up you, but I would hope I would still acknowledge what a massive pile of shite that game was!!!

Again, we’ll done, you deserved it today even if it was only by being less shite than we were. Starting to sound like a Falkirk fan know, so I’m going to stop!!!

Enjoy your night!!!

THREE is the magic number mate!!!emoji6.png

Game was a massive pile of shite cause your team were given a going over and we were only less shite than you were

Fukin love it

Just now, basher brash said:

How old are you Tazz? from kicking the arse out of roaring back 3 to the constant crowd wanks . So your saying you don’t shout abuse at opposition players it’s part of football away and sit doon 

This is true but the poster in question over the years has had a go at people for alleged racism, homophobic insults, even sexism when aimed at a female linesman.

Is this because Hank Scorpio is a coloured, gay guy who enjoys dressing as a woman so doesn’t like it? In my opinion, probably.

My point/question is, at what point are these things so bad but sizeism is just fine?

Anyway, East Fife are lucky we had a shadow team out or it could have been double figures. Lose at Links next week and it’s out the play off places too....

First and most importantly a full deserved Raith victory. Young got it wrong by going 3 at the back from the start, really wrong by ditching it after 5 minutes considering our only 2 training sessions for this game would have been on that system.
His worst failing was when it went 4-3 and we'd finally got a little grip on the midfield and he took Watt off and went 4-3-3. Immediately lost the midfield again and the game was over.
I will say 2 things about Hendry tho.
Fantastic midfielder, really biased that today however, do no look passes and try tricks to take the loss and I'm sorry, someone will fucking have you. Be the player you are and you'll get your move, be a fanny and you'll be in A&E

2 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:

I will say 2 things about Hendry tho.
Fantastic midfielder, really biased that today however, do no look passes and try tricks to take the loss and I'm sorry, someone will fucking have you. Be the player you are and you'll get your move, be a fanny and you'll be in A&E

Hendry is too good for this division, however there is no need to target him for punishment.

This is now East Fife added to the list of cloggers trying to gain 'sporting advantage' by singling him out.