Sevco and the mystery of the missing posters V Treble Treble winners

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at all the comments saying it's a bad game, I thought it was an interesting first half. Rangers are playing it typical OF style, fast and aggressive, and trying to get down the wings. Celtic are trying to play football when they have the ball, with a lot of success in periods. But Rangers were asserting themselves better towards the end of the half and Celtic were losing composure. Anything could happen from here.

Bobby Madden's refereeing style is bad for sporting integrity, there are disciplinary points being skipped here that will mean suspensions avoided later in the season; but it's good for the safety of the wives and girlfriends of the fans, so there's always that.

21 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Madden is just cheating Scottish Football here. Cards would be shown in any other fixture. Special dispensation shown because of who is playing and the fact that their fans can’t be trusted to keep the heid.

Absolutely, has always annoyed me. It's almost like a vanity project where the referee wants to be seen as 'keeping control of the game'. The laws of the game are in black and white, apply them properly.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic goal was not offside.

McGregor was a booking, foot on the ground, sliding sideways into tackle.

Jack was a red. Studs up, going straight into the player. 

IMO.

Enjoy the second half Willie, you did a grand job as fourth official in the first 45.

That Aribo is a heidless chicken and looks like he wants shot of the ball as soon as he gets it. Shitebag too. 

This is the only time I’ve seen him and genuinely wondering what the hype is about him. He’s not bad but don’t see what the excitement is at all.

Archived