Sunday Lunch

RH33

I quite like the west end Tony Macaroni. the fillet steak and diane sauce is good shit

you could always have a look on itison and see if any of the deals take your fancy, sometimes get some good deals for steaks on there

https://www.itison.com/products/search?utf8=✓&c=products&q=steak&button=Search

might be worth a wee look depending on if you're going to the west end, city centre etc. the porter & rye one caught my eye the most

edit: even if you're not getting a deal from itison then there'll hopefully at least be a bit of inspiration on there!

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

I’ve bern underwhelmed by tiny macaroni twice I’ve been.
Fancy a nice Sunday roast with proper gravy!
Bar Soho on Miller Street does decent food, last time we were in they had a choice of Sunday roasts. Only word of warning would be to ask for a plate, as the daft fuckers put the roast beef on a slate which has no gravy retention properties whatsoever.

15 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Drake on Lynedoch St does a brilliant Sunday roast. Just opposite the Sainsbury's garage on Woodlands Road.

Never had a Sunday Roast in it but had some sort of cod and chorizo concoction and it was the best feed I've had in ages. 

18 minutes ago, philpy said:

Can't be arsed creating a thread, but where is best for a decent Mexican meal in Glasgow City centre??

Topolabamba on St Vincent Street. 

• 3 weeks later...