vs San Marino

DA Baracus

7 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Cyprus have put 6 past this farce of a team and just beat the Khazaks before we suddenly start thinking of back to back wins.

Russia have pumped then 5-0 in their own midden. Swings and roundabouts.

Cyprus and Kazakhstan are both utter, utter dug shite and if we have ANY hope of qualifying for a tournament, we should be taking 6 points off both of these countries, no excuses. 

What Craigy pish-stained blanket Brown said about Kazakhstan being the next big thing was nothing short of a joke and only wanted to back his alky mate McLeish.

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

So makes us pretty even. Some already looking at two wins to finish 3rd as if they are there to win.

Football isn’t linear in the sense result A means result B but I think you’ll find Scotland lost 1-2 at home to Russia.

I was at the Cyprus game and know we’ll struggle away but it’s clearly winnable. Have some perspective.

Guest DAVIDB69
Football isn’t linear in the sense result A means result B but I think you’ll find Scotland lost 1-2 at home to Russia.
I was at the Cyprus game and know we’ll struggle away but it’s clearly winnable. Have some perspective.

Yes we aren’t going to go there and score five but win would be something

5 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

So makes us pretty even. Some already looking at two wins to finish 3rd as if they are there to win.

I think we are capable of getting those two wins. Cyprus away and Khazakstan at home are a big drop off in talent from the Belgium/ Russia double wringer we've been passed through. 

Need that to fine tune/ build confidence for the playoffs.

Pretty sure Crawford scored that game. 

McFadden freekick I think, also think Crawford and Thompson has goals disallowed and Spain equalised with a pretty dodgy penalty, we were well on top when the power went down and mysteriously never came back on!!!
Also remember Quashie chasing and booting Puyol up the arse, that itself was one of the greatest ever moments in Scottish Football!!![emoji23]

McFadden freekick I think, also think Crawford and Thompson has goals disallowed and Spain equalised with a pretty dodgy penalty, we were well on top when the power went down and mysteriously never came back on!!!
Also remember Quashie chasing and booting Puyol up the arse, that itself was one of the greatest ever moments in Scottish Football!!![emoji23]
Even better - direct from a corner!

Cyprus have put 6 past this farce of a team and just beat the Khazaks before we suddenly start thinking of back to back wins.

Five!!!

Crocker’s introduction of the name McGinniesta is surely his sole positive contribution in over ten years of ruining Scotland games???
He really does waste every game, doesn't he? His sole interest seems to be in another " disaster for Scotland ". His disappointment is almost tangible on those rare occasions we actually take control of a game against weaker opposition.
Are we the only country in the world that doesn't have someone commentating on their games who would actually qualify to play for it?

We're all wrong!

McFadden free kick from near the corner flag.

Spain's penalty looks a total stick on. 

A-hem, I said it was a freekick!!!!

Although I did say the pen was dodgy!!!

ETA: please tell me those highlights show the Quashie booting Puyol incident???

Do you think the San Marino version of Pie & Bovril (Chianti & Calzone???) is on complete meltdown tonight???
That is their worst defeat ever to us and we’re shite, they’ve lost to better Scotland Teams but never by six goals!!!

34 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

If he was last man should he not have been sent off for deliberate handball (like Richard Gough)?

Do you know there is no such law in football? To be sent off for anything like it, you have to deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity. Not sure a trundling ball on a waterlogged surface is near that.

Edited by cmontheloknow

17 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Also remember Quashie chasing and booting Puyol up the arse, that itself was one of the greatest ever moments in Scottish Football!!!emoji23.png

Tommy Gemmel had already done that to a West German player