Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

8 hours ago, fatshaft said:

Quite amusing that folk liking this tweet don't actually understand it 

thats exactly me. (though I didn't green dot it) I think I looked up terf and cis a couple of weeks ago but have now forgotten what they meant. I know this issue is very important to some people but it seems to be getting hugely disproportionate coverage than other equality linked issues. or maybe that is down to those I follow on twitter who are becoming a bit obsessive on the issue. 

There's no real comparison between Alex ( who can win a majority ) and lesser leaders like Wilson and Sillars.    Personally I want everyone to come round the fire and pull behind the SNP for 2021 but the Robertson/Cherry announcement means it's unlikely to happen.     You forecast a 99:1  split in favour of SNP votes in its current guise.     I think Salmond would scoop nearer 40% of the vote.    

I won a four sum figure on Brexit party winning the last Europeans at 4/1.   The long odds were offered because a new party *couldn't* come from nowhere.    I'm not equating Salmond's influence with the one-man-band that is Nigel Farage but I don't agree in the slightest that he's finished.   He'll remain the main player until it happens.   

That’s not how RT works. The minute his company offered his programme to that station, his legitimacy went out the door.

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That’s not how RT works. The minute his company offered his programme to that station, his legitimacy went out the door.

Yoons wishing it, doesn't mean it's true.  He's clearly still got a lot of affection from the public, and a lot of followers. 

11 hours ago, fatshaft said:

Another one arguing from a point of total ignorance. This thread is astonishing, it seems "yer Da" types are the ones who are actually keeping up with current affairs

What will the Yer Da party be called?

I see Wings has an article today about fifth columnists. I’ve no idea who the guy from Twitter is. Is he just some random? Wings would be more likeable and relevant if he got back to campaigning for Independence, left all the nonsense about Trans rights alone, and stopped having so many spats with random people on Twitter.

3B784AF5-332D-46DD-963B-0D4ACE83FC99.png

17D2047A-0148-4DFD-981E-FD27626F6C4D.png

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Apparently has had his posting ability suspended unless he deletes a tweet, seems a bit weird that he isn't just being suspended but at least it's something.

Oh also his wife divorced him on the same day. Lol.

Found this. :lol:

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Apparently has had his posting ability suspended unless he deletes a tweet, seems a bit weird that he isn't just being suspended but at least it's something.

Oh also his wife divorced him on the same day. Lol.

Twitter do that all the time. I got briefly doxxed by Count Dank fans and got my accounted suspended until I deleted a tweet from like 2012. Think it is a way of Twitter avoiding having accounts fully banned for minor shit. Obvs isn't perfect.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

What will the Yer Da party be called?

I see Wings has an article today about fifth columnists. I’ve no idea who the guy from Twitter is. Is he just some random? Wings would be more likeable and relevant if he got back to campaigning for Independence, left all the nonsense about Trans rights alone, and stopped having so many spats with random people on Twitter.

3B784AF5-332D-46DD-963B-0D4ACE83FC99.png

That second tweet is good patter. Maybe Wings is jealous that he doesn't have any patter.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Twitter do that all the time. I got briefly doxxed by Count Dank fans and got my accounted suspended until I deleted a tweet from like 2012. Think it is a way of Twitter avoiding having accounts fully banned for minor shit. Obvs isn't perfect.

Could be quite a handy way of culling embarrassing old tweets you've forgotten about if you could game it somehow. Did the Count Dank fans dig out your old tweet? 

Just now, welshbairn said:

Could be quite a handy way of culling embarrassing old tweets you've forgotten about if you could game it somehow. Did the Count Dank fans dig out your old tweet? 

I think they done a quick search of all the times I used the word c**t and mass reported til it triggered an automated suspension. Last time I call him a VL anyway.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

If you want a vision of the future imagine the most dreary people you met at University reporting each other to Twitter - forever.

^^^^ elitist post.

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

If you want a vision of the future imagine the most dreary people you met at University reporting each other to Twitter - forever.

I recall waking up the morning after a binge drinking sesh in Edinburgh and discovering that Twitter had given me a 24 hour ban for telling Scotrail to f**k off and die after they cancelled the last train home. Evidently telling an organisation to f**k off and die is hate speech. At that moment I realised Twitter probably isn’t for me; Certainly not for drunken me.

Twitter does seem like the perfect place for the crazies to hang out and report each other for thought crimes and have fights with other minority groups of crazies. Good luck to them. Keeps them off the streets.

On 08/05/2020 at 13:33, Dunning1874 said:

While we're on this topic, I see Joanna Cherry is on a normal one today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joannaccherry/status/1258711103103799296

It's beyond me why this weirdo obsessive sect are using language nicked and twisted by right wing Americans from black Americans to take the pish out of them.

Edited by welshbairn

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Stuart Campbell's appeal over his defamation suit against Kezia Dugdale has been dismissed.

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default-source/cos-general-docs/pdf-docs-for-opinions/2020csih27.pdf?sfvrsn=0

I notice they reproduced Dugdale's article in full at the end of the verdict. Rubbing it in a bit..:lol:

P.S. Spectacular head's gone from Bathboy, seething would be a wild understatement. Finishes by claiming that despite his legal costs over that petty and unnecessary litigation, thanks to his followers he still has more cash than the SNP, so there! :P

https://wingsoverscotland.com/of-no-materiality/#more-115376

Edited by welshbairn

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Stuart Campbell's appeal over his defamation suit against Kezia Dugdale has been dismissed.

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default-source/cos-general-docs/pdf-docs-for-opinions/2020csih27.pdf?sfvrsn=0

According to some of the more rabid alt Nat zoomers, he won that case.  But he appealed anyway.  And lost again.

edit: Welshbairn’s link is quite an unhinged rant.  The Rev ain’t well.

Edited by Savage Henry

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’ve not read it all, but the start of that from Wings is just “I didn’t want to win anyway, so there!”

Am I right in assuming that it goes rapidly downhill?

He never wanted to win, but he won anyway, and he appealed because... inexplicable reasons.  And now he’s lost, but really he’s won again, because... more inexplicable reasons.

Edited by Savage Henry