The at a glance age, height, weight and shoe size thread

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I would normally not shy away from posting the truth on this type of thread but before KB tagged me, I had read @MixuFixit posting reservations about people revealing such details. 

I am increasingly starting to believe that he might be my familiar/spirit animal, so I elected to post a pack of wild lies instead. 

ETA dont worry though, I would still beat the vegan clean out of that fife c**t

To whom are you referring Nick Nack? 

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Age 23 

Height: 6'7

Weight: 17 stone 2lb

Shoe Size: 11.5

Sex: Yes please! haha!

"What's the weather like up there? Hahaha!!"

I bet you never tire of hearing that hilarious quip. Or the one about you making a potentially great basketball player. 

I have a tall relative who gets that pish all the time from people who believe they are the originators of such witty banter. Probably the same type of morons who say " No thanks, I'm sweet enough" when asked if they want sugar in their coffee. 

24 years old

6’ 1”

10st 8lb (I was up to 12st 11lb last August, down to 10st 3lb by January)

Size 10 feet

Absolutely gutted for all you utter peasants who are under 6ft tall.

I bet you never tire of hearing that hilarious quip. Or the one about you making a potentially great basketball player. 
I have a tall relative who gets that pish all the time from people who believe they are the originators of such witty banter. Probably the same type of morons who say " No thanks, I'm sweet enough" when asked if they want sugar in their coffee. 

“Ye know whit they say aboot big feet?”

“Big socks!”

“Aye! Ha ha!”

“Haha!”

To whom are you referring Nick Nack? 

You. He kens better than bringing that my way. Whereas you’re not even a real Fifer (saline by f**k) and have gone even softer in the leafy suburbs o’er the bridge. I’d be hard pressed who I would jump in for here.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I would like to know what the tattoo is please.

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

It's a permanent image, pattern, or word on the body that is created by using needles to put colours under the skin

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

How stupid are you going to feel when he shows us a photo of a military parade marching up and down his arm. 

It's the answers for my Geography O'Level on the inside of my eyelids. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

It doesn’t usually bother me unless Im minding my own business in public and someone mentions it. I used to be quite polite to these weirdos (usually auld c***s) that need to mention it. But I usually just completely ignore them now.

Recently up falkirk on a night out and this guy who was easily 6’4 waddled up to me questioning what height I was.

‘How tall are you?’ (no hello btw)

‘Ehh 6’7’

‘Aye, I’m 6’5, I canni stand folk asking me my height haha!’

c**t didn’t see the irony in his line of questioning.

11 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

It doesn’t usually bother me unless Im minding my own business in public and someone mentions it. I used to be quite polite to these weirdos (usually auld c***s) that need to mention it. But I usually just completely ignore them now.

Recently up falkirk on a night out and this guy who was easily 6’4 waddled up to me questioning what height I was.

‘How tall are you?’ (no hello btw)

‘Ehh 6’7’

‘Aye, I’m 6’5, I canni stand folk asking me my height haha!’

c**t didn’t see the irony in his line of questioning.

Tall tales thread for this pish.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you're not familiar with him, this is Deontay Wilder issuing one of his right hand reprimands to some poor sod. Wilder is a couple of inches shorter and a stone lighter than @Senor Bairn.

Just keep that in mind next time you want to be cheeky to the Camelon Colossus. 

source.gif

I've just watched this even more impressive feat about 5 minutes ago. Girl looks skinny AF...

If you're not familiar with him, this is Deontay Wilder issuing one of his right hand reprimands to some poor sod. Wilder is a couple of inches shorter and a stone lighter than [mention=47169]Senor Bairn[/mention].
Just keep that in mind next time you want to be cheeky to the Camelon Colossus. 
source.gif&key=5ad6395e3f5912178e824abff2635258cb131d25b5ada8679ef88489c4b5a6fa

Get me down Shandons boxing gym and watch me smack Wilder, joshua, fury and that fat Mexican fella about x

19 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Get me down Shandons boxing gym and watch me smack Wilder, joshua, fury and that fat Mexican fella about x

Based on Shandon's record of getting KTFO'd, you might be better at a different gym.

Probably best to avoid Dee Man's gym too.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Based on Shandon's record of getting KTFO'd, you might be better at a different gym.

Probably best to avoid Dee Man's gym too.

Hold on a minute, being the humble man that I am, I've never mentioned any KOs that I may have administered. For all you know my record could be sitting at 65 KOs to 1 in my favour. 

It isn't, but it could've been.