Aberdeen v Celtic

Guest Bob Mahelp

McInnes should just take the Livi template and replicate it. 

Popcorn teeth has the easiest job in Scotland making Celtic grind through games in 2nd gear.  He's singularly unable to adapt when things go wrong and a Plan B is needed, as Livi proved.

Just get the Dons team to watch a DVD of the game, and set them up in the same formation. Hound Sellik on the halfway line, don't allow them to stroll up to the edge of our box.

Oh, and lay an artificial pitch before Sunday.

McInnes should just take the Livi template and replicate it. 
Popcorn teeth has the easiest job in Scotland making Celtic grind through games in 2nd gear.  He's singularly unable to adapt when things go wrong and a Plan B is needed, as Livi proved.
Just get the Dons team to watch a DVD of the game, and set them up in the same formation. Hound Sellik on the halfway line, don't allow them to stroll up to the edge of our box.
Oh, and lay an artificial pitch before Sunday.

That’s so Walt Disney you deserve to follow a team like Aberdeen.

Pretty sure those clippings are reporting that Ronny Deila was backing/believing Tonev and making no assertion of guilt or innocence and certainly zero criticism of Shay Logan but you will read and believe what you want to take from it as we all know. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Pretty sure those clippings are reporting that Ronny Deila was backing/believing Tonev and making no assertion of guilt or innocence and certainly zero criticism of Shay Logan but you will read and believe what you want to take from it as we all know. 

The Glasgow press.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

07-minister.jpg

Edited by bennett
Forum jumped

I'd still want Bryson to be back in the team for this, despite the performance without him on Saturday. I'm not sure who makes way for him, though. Motherwell are a decent enough team, but coming up against the likes of Brown and McGregor is a different matter and Bryson's experience and general ability could be invaluable. I'm not a big Gallagher fan, but I'd imagine he will start for his pressing and speed as Celtic will almost definitely have most of the ball. I hope we keep the back four from Saturday, with Considine at left-back; I thought it was about as secure as we have looked defensively all season. 

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

The Glasgow press remind us that Shay was wrong to call out a Bulgarian for racism.

Mentioning his nationality to insinuate he must be a racist. What an absolute spanner.

Anyway hopefully a decent match. Aberdeen were brilliant against an on form Motherwell so looked to have turned a corner. Assuming they still have injuries I would hope our midfield take care of Aberdeen's but given our shit show against Livi after our last European game I'm not not too confident

For all Saturday’s game was excellent, Shay looked a bag of nerves every time he got the ball. Yet another mistake made too. I’d drop him. Only thing is, it takes Vyner out of CM.

MacLennan in for Wilson purely because he will track back.

Gallagher stays in, again for tracking back and non stop effort (rather than ability).

I’d go with....

Lewis

Vyner

Devlin

McKenna

Considine

Ferguson

Leigh

McGinn

Gallagher

MacLennan

Cosgrove

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

For all Saturday’s game was excellent, Shay looked a bag of nerves every time he got the ball. Yet another mistake made too. I’d drop him. Only thing is, it takes Vyner out of CM.

MacLennan in for Wilson purely because he will track back.

Gallagher stays in, again for tracking back and non stop effort (rather than ability).

I’d go with....

Lewis

Vyner

Devlin

McKenna

Considine

Ferguson

Leigh

McGinn

Gallagher

MacLennan

Cosgrove

Did Lewis Ferguson’s red card not merit a two game ban?

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

That is as true as the fact that the Celtic fans only boo Shay Logan because he’s not a nice person. Just sayin’.

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Well that's wrong.