Falkirk vs Clyde

44 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

As good as Johnstone looked, he was helped ten fold by our absolutely shite left back. Why we let robson go I will never know. Dixon looked liked he thought he was going to stroll the game or was hungover. Fucking terrible left back. Is it also compulsory for the match sponsors to choose a Falkirk player for mom? Doyle? Seriously? Our mom was subbed off in a bizarre move. f**k off Ray. Fucking f**k right off ya clown. Shite heid

Best read I’ve seen on here for a while. 

57 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

No one’s forcing you to park in the Car Park. Plenty of other options.
If my team won a relatively big game and played well, and I wasn’t there, I’d be gutted.
But then again I’m a real supporter....

Proud moment. A real supporter of a club going nowhere. 

10 minutes ago, David W said:

I've absolutely no ill will towards Falkirk - we've had some great games over the years - and it's not nice to see a club  of that size which is completely directionless on and off the pitch.

Some really good points elsewhere in your post David but you spoiled it somewhat with this sentimental nonsense. Falkirk may not be firing on all cylinders but they're still above us in the league so maybe save your pity for now? I have ill will towards any and every team we play against - isn't that what competitive sport is all about?

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

We may be going nowhere, you lot are definitely going nowhere this season.
You deserved your win today, and most of our mob accept that. So no need to try so hard to milk it....

We're going away happy from your desolate stadium 😂😂 

I love how everyone writes the bully wee off as we beat them and keep marching on on on.

Who the fucks the gypsy army? 

28 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Some really good points elsewhere in your post David but you spoiled it somewhat with this sentimental nonsense. Falkirk may not be firing on all cylinders but they're still above us in the league so maybe save your pity for now? I have ill will towards any and every team we play against - isn't that what competitive sport is all about?

Nah. I'm happy for us to pick up three points every week but having had the same at Clyde, I don't take any pleasure watching charlatan managers, or indeed anyone, stealing a wage. And that undeniably is what a number of people at Falkirk are doing.

Just listened to Ray McKinnon’s post match interview. Frankly I don’t think he has a clue why his team lost today. All he could say was ‘we weren’t good enough’. No thoughts on team set up and tactics, no thoughts on what they did to try to change what wasn’t working, etc..

watched the Longridge interview. I sensed he knew fine well. Btw, When asked if Sammon was unlucky not to get a goal I thought the poor guy nearly choked. 

36 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

We may be going nowhere, you lot are definitely going nowhere this season.
You deserved your win today, and most of our mob accept that. So no need to try so hard to milk it....

You lot still think you’re in the spl, must be shite getting beat TWICE out of TWO games from a club going nowhere. 

GIRUY. 

6 minutes ago, David W said:

Nah. I'm happy for us to pick up three points every week but having had the same at Clyde, I don't take any pleasure watching charlatan managers, or indeed anyone, stealing a wage. And that undeniably is what a number of people at Falkirk are doing.

I'm sure Falkirk are very grateful for your concern. Personally, I don't give a $hit whether folk are stealing a wage at Falkirk or not. My only concern is Clyde.

I thought Clyde played really well in the first half and should have taken the lead.

Second half I thought we shaded it up until Louis went off.

After Clyde scored with that cracking strike it was all over.

Having seen all the sides this season I can’t see why Clyde won’t make the playoffs.

The no7 is a cracking player, great passing and movement.

Not sure where we go from here, I have been to 10 games so far this season and can’t see us winning the league.

Anytime we have the chance to go top we blow it [emoji17]

12 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

I thought Clyde played really well in the first half and should have taken the lead.

Second half I thought we shaded it up until Louis went off.

After Clyde scored with that cracking strike it was all over.

Having seen all the sides this season I can’t see why Clyde won’t make the playoffs.

The no7 is a cracking player, great passing and movement.

Not sure where we go from here, I have been to 10 games so far this season and can’t see us winning the league.

Anytime we have the chance to go top we blow it emoji17.png

No 7 is Chris Johnston - cracking creative midfielder, and a real handful for your left back.

Still baffled as to why McKinnon took Longridge was subbed.  He must have been carrying an injury.  If not, McKinnon is clueless.

Edited by Fast_Action