Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

What would you do in that shitty jeans scenario? Tie the jacket around your waist like some sort of mad denim kilt? Put your legs through the arms of it and button/zip it up as best you could?

Maybe even hide in the shitter and call a pal to get some trousers and jump on the train for a stop to pass them over?

Take the police precaution and subsequent place on the register?

Trains should carry emergency trousers for such situations, or for situations where a scumbag pours tomato sauce all over you.

33 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

On the theme of weird St Mirren fans, didn't Marrez have a huge meltdown over losing a game of FIFA to DarkBlue62?

Hebridean was a perma-seething mess on Dundee threads. He threatened to write to the SFA over Dundee fans calling the South Enclosure the "derry".

Swampy weirdly posted a photo of AndyC's kids then hilariously tried to claim he was making a point about accessing personal info online. Uh-huh.

17 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Pretty sure I banned Swampy for that. Also pretty sure thats the banning, or at least one of them, that he went running to Div about

It was even weirder than that, if I mind correctly Swampy changed his profile photo to a pic of AndyC's kids rather than it just being one isolated post.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

Wasn't it Enrico Annoni who was weirdly desperate to be the one who determined the borders of the different areas in Glasgow?

@throbber had him all over the place on that thread. His deliberate stupidity finally pushed Annoni over the edge causing a dramatic decline from being a meh poster to a paranoid wreck. 

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

It was even weirder than that, if I mind correctly Swampy changed his profile photo to AndyC's kids.

Yes he did! In fact, he did it more than once because I went in and removed he picture and he put it back up again. He then denied it, saying it was some cache issue. I think thats why Div let him away with it <_<

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What would you do in that shitty jeans scenario? Tie the jacket around your waist like some sort of mad denim kilt? Put your legs through the arms of it and button/zip it up as best you could?

Maybe even hide in the shitter and call a pal to get some trousers and jump on the train for a stop to pass them over?

Take the police precaution and subsequent place on the register?

Trains should carry emergency trousers for such situations, or for situations where a scumbag pours tomato sauce all over you.

Surely arms through the leg and button it up? Cannae be cutting about bare arsed. Best bet would be to get off at the quietest station having organised someone to be waiting there for you. 

6 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

As the train went between Waverley and Haymarket...

Which reminds me about the coining of the term 'getting off at Haymarket' to describe a somewhat dubious contraceptive method.

Bravo to whoever that was.

7 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Best bet would be to get off at the quietest station having organised someone to be waiting there for you. 

I thought this was the purpose of Springfield station.  Think about it:  a random stop along the east coast mainline between Dundee and Edinburgh, in the most rural part of Fife, with a name plucked from the Simpsons, which wouldn't be missed otherwise seeing as it's just 5 mins from Cupar station.

If you ever stop there, you know something's up...

[mention=40259]throbber[/mention] had him all over the place on that thread. His deliberate stupidity finally pushed Annoni over the edge causing a dramatic decline from being a meh poster to a paranoid wreck. 

Yeah, I remember that well, with Throbber defining the city centre with some random & arbitrary rules. Think there was a google maps / MS paint map posted with the definition?

19 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

XBL was arguably the biggest oddball in my time on here. One month a year he adopted the persona of "The Grey Ghost" and posted in the third person. He said he liked "muslimy looking women" then tried to make a joke out of it when called on it. He posted the most misogynistic incel rant ever after getting kb'd in the Fubar at 3am which started "A message to that bitch" and contained the immortal line "f**k you, you averagey looking cocktease". He claimed to have thrown someone through a window and also claims to have been responsible for the death of a smoking man on a bus. I enjoyed his feud with dubs ("shall we dance").

XBL - the original incel.

P&B is now resposible for Trump and Elliot Rodgers.

Edited by Gordon EF

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Yeah, I remember that well, with Throbber defining the city centre with some random & arbitrary rules. Think there was a google maps / MS paint map posted with the definition?

image.png

19 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Ad Lib vs. Jim Fundilimundilimurphy, where our Ad Lib did the Dale Carrick face

That was fucking incredible.

I genuinely thought Ad Lib would shite out of that. It was a relatively subtle one but the fact that he did that on TV during a genuinely national poltical news event earned him a huge amount of respect from me.

12 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I genuinely thought Ad Lib would shite out of that. It was a relatively subtle one but the fact that he did that on TV during a genuinely national poltical news event earned him a huge amount of respect from me.

27 sec mark  ^_^

Eta:  I've only just noticed that he has to suddenly stop and pull an awkward face when Murphy quickly turns his head rather unexpectedly.  :lol: 

*oh crap, erm... scratch face*

Edited by Hedgecutter

I’ll admit that I used to find Ad Lib slightly tedious, but that cracked me up, as it showed he had a decent sense of humour & without sounding too wanky, felt as if I was “in on the joke” - since taking up his role at HoC library, I’ve paid a lot of attention to AdLibs posts on here (not many tbf) & his Twitter & found him to be very informative.

I STRONGLY ADVISE people interested in politics to read his stuff.

19 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Ad Lib vs. Jim Fundilimundilimurphy, where our Ad Lib did the Dale Carrick face

After he did it I tried the same expression in front of the mirror, it ain't easy. Kudos for managing it on live TV.

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I’ll admit that I used to find Ad Lib slightly tedious, but that cracked me up, as it showed he had a decent sense of humour & without sounding too wanky, felt as if I was “in on the joke” - since taking up his role at HoC library, I’ve paid a lot of attention to AdLibs posts on here (not many tbf) & his Twitter & found him to be very informative.

I STRONGLY ADVISE people interested in politics to read his stuff.

Aye, found him a bit annoying for a while as well. To be fair, he was late teens / early twenties at that stage. Think everyone's just a bit more of an annoying p***k at that age. I certainly was.