Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Guest Moomintroll
I think we need an actual live headsgone in the thread, preferably provoked by a mass brawl. Then we can consign it to Gold.
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Waffenthinmint was genuinely terrifying. There have been / are a number of lunatics on this forum, but he’s the only one that legitimately scared me. 98% of his posts could have been construed as a serial killers manifesto, and I am 100% convinced he skinned hitchhikers alive in his shed.

Really hope for all our sakes that Div or a mod Lee Wallaced him to the authorities.

Guest Moomintroll
He also attempted to calculate the time it took virginton to get from one point to another to claim he couldn’t have been sitting an exam, or some such shenanigans, completely ignoring the fact that for years people have had the means of posting from pretty much anywhere at anytime. 
I was astonished that virginton could produce that content, yet be judged capable of sitting an exam. Never in the field of battle has p***k with a fork meant so much to so many. Awful paraphrasing aside, how did, thanks for playing champ & aforementioned Ainsley Harriot photograph, hold sway for so long?

Guest Moomintroll
For all the initial love, I'll eat my hat if this thread doesn't descend into a head's gone of some description...

I'll give it to Sunday
Next Sunday may be a Red Letter Day in P&B history,@Div will be delighted at the utter avalanche@torpar has unleashed here.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Yup. Nane ataw.

I’m not the first to join P&B and come out with some utter nonsense, and I dare say I won’t be the last. My first memories of @throbber for example, were his numerous tales of masturbating into a sock that got so bad that his washing machine smelt appalling. Then he bought his sister a dildo for Christmas. 

Still beats getting in a right fucking state over some dots and Liverpool photos.

source-4.gif

The Livi trolls haven't been mentioned yet. SuperAlly, Livi-Ulster and LiviCurryCider. I'd come home from college and have a 50 post PM conversation about vegetables waiting on me. 

I assume they still post on here.