Hibs vs Livi

On 26/10/2019 at 17:05, Aim Here said:

I know that winning a game is out of the question, but could we at least be the team that scores the late equalizer now and again? Is that too much to ask?

Seems my prayers were answered. I don't think I've any right to complain about Hibs for the rest of the year.

Absolute terrible point, shockingly naive to sit so deep, exact same as the 2-0 lead we chucked at st Johnstone. So stupid, why would we sit so deep and invite pressure against the poorest hibs side in years? Also an absolutely embarrassing performance from tiffoney, didn’t press properly and couldn’t do a single thing right, couldve taken 10 touches and then rolled the ball into the open net but no. Is it really worth going to away games anymore? Probably not

Edited by Menga Bus

Tiffoney substitution cost us the game.

Absolute terrible point, shockingly naive to sit so deep, exact same as the 2-0 lead we chucked at st Johnstone. So stupid, why would we sit so deep and invite pressure against the poorest hibs side in years? Also an absolutely embarrassing performance from tiffoney, didn’t press properly and couldn’t do a single thing right, couldve taken 10 touches and then rolled the ball into the open net but no. Is it really worth going to away games anymore? Probably not

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Boyler and Kamberi should start vs Celtic, drop the stick Doidge and get Middleton back to Sevco. Hanlon is a finished btw, reminds me of Gordon Hunter at 30, a spent force.

Umm, I suspect Hecky, for all his faults, is mostly ahead of you. We're playing three games in a week, one of them being the cup tie. Resting players was probably a consideration today. Middleton and Doidge starting was probably just to rest out Kamberi and, uhh, Newell, and Boyle probably came on at the last minute to get him sharpened up a bit for Celtic.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Umm, I suspect Hecky, for all his faults, is mostly ahead of you. We're playing three games in a week, one of them being the cup tie. Resting players was probably a consideration today. Middleton and Doidge starting was probably just to rest out Kamberi and, uhh, Newell, and Boyle probably came on at the last minute to get him sharpened up a bit for Celtic.

And considering his job depended on this result I reckon you are (despite my faults) mostly behind me.

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

The funniest bit of that match was some glue sniffer giving it the "come ahead" to the West Stand after the second went in.

Clearly didnt get the memo, we are drawing our way to the top / bottom / middle / relegation.

Hecky getting sacked in the morning, I have a picture of our new manager but its embargoed until 22.38 this evening

Spoiler

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

If you’d said at the start of the season we’d come through unbeaten against the Edinburgh teams all whilst playing no strikers, you’d have absolutely taken that.

After seeing the pair of them this week, I’m livid we’ve not taken 6 points. Our away form (or horrific lack of) is totally mind boggling. Playing the likes of Odoffin and Tiffoney certainly doesn’t help but it must be a mental thing within the squad.