General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I nae bother, I'm Sure Historywoman or Agent P will tell you that it's on a par with dodgy dossiers or Watergate but it is a nothing story  that you and the LoonyYoons have hitched your wagon to because it's in a couple of right wing rags.

Is it good or bad that Scotland continues to outperform the rest of the UK in keeping unemployment down?

Here this will cheer you up.

image.thumb.png.0744ec9dbd96bc8bb4026e8607015e55.png

Unemployment in Scotland increased by 8% in the last three months and you want praise? Aye right! 

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

I wouldn't worry too much about what the thoroughly discredited @Malky3 posts on here. He refuses to back up anything he posts with verifiable evidence.

I've been asking the thoroughly discredited @Malky3 for a while now to provide links that back up the assertions, inferences and outright claims that he makes, but he refuses steadfastly to do so, or provides links that suggest nothing like what he says they do.

I'm sure at some point he will be able to answer the questions I have posed of him and clear his good name, rather than remain thoroughly discredited.

Are the Fraser of Allander Institute discredited too? 

Just now, Malky3 said:

Are the Fraser of Allander Institute discredited too? 

Hi Malky,

Please provide evidence that backs up your claim that an independence Scotland would need to make approximately £12.6b in cuts to public spending.

Thanks.

I see Malky is again posting firm numbers and refusing to back them up with evidence. I think at best we can consider anything he posts as thoroughly discredited.
Imagine writing a research thesis, making arguments then in the references writing "look it up yourself".
Get him ignored and binned.

Pointing at a hard unemployment figure as indicative of anything is dumb given all the ways that the Tories have gamed the figures as well as the fact that employment can mean anything from full time work on a living wage to zero hours precarious gig economy stuff.

11 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Imagine writing a research thesis, making arguments then in the references writing "look it up yourself".
Get him ignored and binned.

Fucking hell. I thought this was a football forum. I didn't realise every post had to be a research thesis. 

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Pointing at a hard unemployment figure as indicative of anything is dumb given all the ways that the Tories have gamed the figures as well as the fact that employment can mean anything from full time work on a living wage to zero hours precarious gig economy stuff.

The SNP were the ones posting the dodgy youth employment figures on their social media. Im simply pointing out their lies have been called out and reported to the watchdog. The SNP are dirty lying cheats who think their own voters and party members are imbeciles. To be fair if the response on here is indicative it seems they have a point

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

The SNP were the ones posting the dodgy youth employment figures on their social media. Im simply pointing out their lies have been called out and reported to the watchdog. The SNP are dirty lying cheats who think their own voters and party members are imbeciles. To be fair if the response on here is indicative it seems they have a point

Hi Malky,

Can you provide evidence to back up your claim that an independent Scotland would need to make approximately £12.6b in public spending cuts, or are you a "dirty lying cheat"?

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Hi Malky,

Can you provide evidence to back up your claim that an independent Scotland would need to make approximately £12.6b in public spending cuts, or are you a "dirty lying cheat"?

Thanks.

I am far from concerned about what names you want to call me Ross, but here's the Fraser of Allander Institutes take on the GERs Figures. 

Are they a discredited organisation Ross? 

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/gers/gers-day-2-after-the-hullaballoo/

Edited by Malky3

Guest Bob Mahelp

This thread has truly hit new lows of utter bawbaggery.  

This Malky has got to be one of these SiU arseholes that infest forums on papers like The Scotsman and destroy any debate with white noise. 

While we are on the subject of the Scottish Government here's another blog from the Fraser Of Allander Institute. This time it's on the Scottish Budget. 

Note 

SNP tax rises failed to raise predicted levels of revenue and the Scottish Government will have to repay the UK Government for having bailed them out.

1. The block grant in each of the next two years will be reduced to take account of the fact that outturn Scottish income tax revenues in 2017/18 and 2018/19 turned out to be lower than forecast. The Scottish Government will be required to repay £200m in 2020/21 and potentially as much as £600m in 2021/22.

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/key-points-from-our-scotlands-budget-report-2019/

The SNP just aren't very good are they? 

They've failed the Scottish Education System; failed the Scottish NHS, failed the Scottish Police Force and failed the youth of Scotland. They've failed in their own sums; taxed Scots workers more than any other UK worker, and failed to raise the predicted levels of revenue

What a bunch of useless, lying, cheating failures the SNP are. 

While we are on the subject of the Scottish Government here's another blog from the Fraser Of Allander Institute. This time it's on the Scottish Budget. 
Note 
SNP tax rises failed to raise predicted levels of revenue and the Scottish Government will have to repay the UK Government for having bailed them out.
1. The block grant in each of the next two years will be reduced to take account of the fact that outturn Scottish income tax revenues in 2017/18 and 2018/19 turned out to be lower than forecast. The Scottish Government will be required to repay £200m in 2020/21 and potentially as much as £600m in 2021/22.

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/key-points-from-our-scotlands-budget-report-2019/
The SNP just aren't very good are they? 
They've failed the Scottish Education System; failed the Scottish NHS, failed the Scottish Police Force and failed the youth of Scotland. They've failed in their own sums; taxed Scots workers more than any other UK worker, and failed to raise the predicted levels of revenue
What a bunch of useless, lying, cheating failures the SNP are. 
Yet they continue to romp every election up here. That must hurt you.

27 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I am far from concerned about what names you want to call me Ross, but here's the Fraser of Allander Institutes take on the GERs Figures. 

Are they a discredited organisation Ross? 

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/gers/gers-day-2-after-the-hullaballoo/

Hi Malky,

Please show where the Fraser of Allander Institute back up your claim that an independent Scotland will have to make £12.6b in cuts to public spending. I'll even provide a hint for you. They don't say it in the article you have linked.

Thanks.

Edited by Ross.

This thread has truly hit new lows of utter bawbaggery.  
This Malky has got to be one of these SiU arseholes that infest forums on papers like The Scotsman and destroy any debate with white noise. 

It would be easy enough to scroll past his nonsense but people keep replying to him.