Cyprus vs Scotland - Donner Kebabs vs Haggis Suppers

jagfox

No I.m just another Scotsman full of bitterness towards our own country. However when I see fellow supposed scots fans giving a player shite because who he plays for what do you expect.
Flick over to watch the northern Ireland match that's how you back a team......
Me I lookforward to every humping Scotland team gets it's what we deserve as nation of bigots
Can you not just f**k off mate?

13 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

No I.m just another Scotsman full of bitterness towards our own country. However when I see fellow supposed scots fans giving a player shite because who he plays for what do you expect.

Me I lookforward to every humping Scotland team gets it's what we deserve as nation of bigots

depends whether it is the OF or not

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The state of this thread btw. Not what I expected after that decent result.

That's just negativity for the sake of it, and pretty disrespectful to them. Cyprus are not utter diddies. In the late 80s we had to score two very late goals to beat them to qualify for the world cup.

Yes we should be beating them but that's what we did. We're not fucking Brazil, gung ho even when we have a slim lead late on.

It was a good result with an average performance.

Unfortunately we will have to beat better teams than Cyprus to qualify for the Euros and therefore we need to improve dramatically eg. defence

Edited by ewan14
error

14 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The state of this thread btw. Not what I expected after that decent result.

That's just negativity for the sake of it, and pretty disrespectful to them. Cyprus are not utter diddies. In the late 80s we had to score two very late goals to beat them to qualify for the world cup.

Yes we should be beating them but that's what we did. We're not fucking Brazil, gung ho even when we have a slim lead late on.

It was a good result with an average performance.

Was gonna say we have a history of struggling against them with Souness etc in the team. Don’t say that though because before 2000 every player was amazing and constantly smashed every team going and totally never embarrassed us at all no sir. 

Unfortunately we will have to beat better teams than Cyprus to qualify for the Euros and therefore we need to improve dramatically eg. defence
The 'unfortunately' in your post is completely redundant.

The rest is spot on. But a win is a win, and hopefully after Tuesday we'll have three on the bounce. That can only be a good thing.

If any poster on here is getting really excited about Scotland at the moment then they need their head examined. But today was a small step in the right direction.

30 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

So your bigoted against your own country?

You should leave the country, stop watching Scotland games, stop posting online.

Maybe you will be happier

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:
4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
Does the metric system get binned after Brexit? emoji848.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.png

The metric system is blue, right? If so, that’s what we all voted for.

No. That’s Salt and Vinegar m8.

Or “cheese and onion” if you’re Walkers.

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:
3 hours ago, Kuro said:
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scotland-confirmed-in-pot-three-for-uefa-euro-2020-qualifying-draw/

I wonder they would out a second tier nation in pot three.  Perhaps it's a mistake?

There are several second tier nations in Pot 3 and even Pot 4. I'm not sure what's so difficult about this. We earned our place as a second tier nation last year.

What defines us as second tier?  Show me some proof.

34 minutes ago, swing_kinker said:

Was gonna say we have a history of struggling against them with Souness etc in the team. Don’t say that though because before 2000 every player was amazing and constantly smashed every team going and totally never embarrassed us at all no sir. 

That's not true but up till about 1992 Scotland were fucking brilliant, would absolutely batter Scotland sides of today six or seven easy. It's amazing how far we've fallen.

Most important thing was to win, performances hopefully will follow with confidence. As said game wasn’t great but some positives. Palmer making right back his own, Gallagher having a decent debut, Taylor having another good game, Christie and mcginn becoming first names on team sheet

29 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

So your bigoted against your own country?

You should leave the country, stop watching Scotland games, stop posting online.

Maybe you will be happier

Bigoted for hoping we get pumped at football....that's a new 1. 

I find amusing when we get stuffed so as you would expect I.m happy lots

There're are obviously arbitrary lines drawn by UEFA in order to create a format for a competition. Not sure you can use them to split nations into tiers based on performance.

Iceland are clearly not in the same tier as France. Bosnia & Herzegovina are clearly not in the same tier as Italy.

22 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Bigoted for hoping we get pumped at football....that's a new 1. 

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

No I.m just another Scotsman full of bitterness towards our own country. 

Bigoted

(Adjective)

"having strong, unreasonable beliefs and disliking other people who have different beliefs"