Scotland Vs Kazakhstan 19th Nov 2019

Gordopolis

2 hours ago, greenockraver said:

we need to at least draw tonight to get third , the russkies possibly facing expulsion on dec 9th. 

Oh god that's got my nerves shot already.

Just now, IggyStooge said:

Can someone please explain this talk of Russia being expelled...?

Their Anti-doping authority are not compliant with standards, so they could get thrown out of major sporting tournaments.

1 minute ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Are sky on the wind up? Coverage starts at 7:40 and a Gordon Banks 10 minute special on from 7:30-7:40... unreal.

He's going to talk about the Kazakstan left back, I guess.  

Sky have really scaled back the spending on their football coverage in general, but the Scottish national team's coverage is dreadful.

1 minute ago, greenockraver said:

you surprised? :(

I was expecting the usual ‘15’ mins which is 2 mins, 2 adverts and then the anthems. But with the anthems this is effectively no build up. Even alba have five mins for fucking biscuit cup games.  

This is the worst example of this I’ve seen. 

6 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Fleck/McGregor/McGinn can all go both ways. We don't need a "defensive midfielder" as a necessity if we have balance between the players in that area of the pitch. Ryan Jack is another who does the same job as those three.

We really do, neither of those players are competent defence midfield players. Wanting them to take turns to sit and go forward is pie in the sky. The absolute best club teams can operate something similar. Even then one player will be mainly anchoring the midfield.

Also Ryan Jack is a defence midfielder 

Just now, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

I was expecting the usual ‘15’ mins which is 2 mins, 2 adverts and then the anthems. But with the anthems this is effectively no build up. Even alba have five mins for fucking biscuit cup games.  

This is the worst example of this I’ve seen. 

Even with Crocker going through the teams right from the start of the programme, it actually feels like a Sky Sports Gold showing of a previous game.

Hopefully that means it will be decent.