Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

20 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Take your pick from the weird fishlike creature on the left, a creepy Mcpake doppleganger on the right and also a fat Limmy right in the centre. The only one coming out of that picture with any credit is the wee lassie giving Robson pelters emoji38.png80781467_1390661051104058_3311759680337870848_n.jpeg

Yer man bottom left there surely some relation....

file-20180212-58352-k4zo5b.jpg

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee haven't released a statement as far as I can see?

Nope and this is the Yinited statement.

Dundee United is aware of a video being circulated on social media that appears to contain audio of a supporter in the West Stand shouting racist abuse.

Dundee United Football Club has a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination of any kind, and anyone found guilty of abuse will be banned from the Club for life.

The Club will take its time to complete a full and proper investigation before acting or commenting further on this matter should its findings warrant it.

That'll learn them...

Dundee Spokesman with similar response...

A Dundee FC spokesman said: “Dundee Football Club condemns racism in any form, either on or off the pitch.

“The club strongly believes that racism has no place in football or society.”

Edited by jagfox99

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

100% nothing will come of Yenited’s statement. 

Yup, gives a get out clause at the end of it.

Seems the shout was picked up on a blog from behind where the filming was taking place. 

Nothing will come of it unless the culprit shops themselves.

I listened to it but couldn't determine if it was black/ m*ng that was shouted. Not that it matters either way, imo.

17 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Yup, gives a get out clause at the end of it.

Seems the shout was picked up on a blog from behind where the filming was taking place. 

Nothing will come of it unless the culprit shops themselves.

I listened to it but couldn't determine if it was black/ m*ng that was shouted. Not that it matters either way, imo.

If they are desperate to flush the racist out it can’t be that hard on their cctv to 1st locate the guy holding up his phone filming the game, pretty much directly in line with the goalpost and in the front rows. Then work from there. 

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

If they are desperate to flush the racist out it can’t be that hard on their cctv to 1st locate the guy holding up his phone filming the game, pretty much directly in line with the goalpost and in the front rows. Then work from there. 

Nobody will get caught for this, but hopefully the media frenzy now will be a deterrent for the NED element in both sets of fans that it wont happen again! 

2 hours ago, Big Gus said:
4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Where is Dundee's?

Shut up you tedious twat.

58 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What the hell?

I just asked a simple fucking question. What a fucking dick.

You're under a citizens arrest and prepare to die!

SWNS_BEELEY_RAGE_09.jpg

On 28/12/2019 at 11:43, RandomGuy. said:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Dundee fans claiming I'm obsessed, when one of your own wakes up in the morning and starts rattling through all my posts to red dot them.

Becoming a common thing with Biggie.

Lost my dad on the 21st, another Dee in the high stand.

Came on here to read the match thread, and there's clowns like you spouting absolute shite, that's why you got the red dots , shouldn't have done it, but there you go.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Lost my dad on the 21st, another Dee in the high stand.

Came on here to read the match thread, and there's clowns like you spouting absolute shite, that's why you got the red dots , shouldn't have done it, but there you go.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that Biggie.