Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

34 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It would be nice to win this one. Some of the DABS have gone all ‘old firmy’ after their wee burst of success. All that old arrogance and entitlement. One DAB I know was saying last night he’s delighted Hearts are going down - it will be much harder for us next season. Like the rest of these conceited wànks he thinks the league is won - in December.

Old firmy my arse.  Mind you this pathetic jibe shows how much you’re hurting, which is nice.

8 minutes ago, D. Mcd said:

Love the way funsters keep going back to Wightons goal when we wer already going to be going down but if you count that as your glory moment I'm glad for you as I'd pick winning the league, cup at the dive of a stadium 

As long as it doesn't bother you...

10 minutes ago, D. Mcd said:

Love the way funsters keep going back to Wightons goal when we wer already going to be going down but if you count that as your glory moment I'm glad for you as I'd pick winning the league, cup at the dive of a stadium 

Sealed your fate. Statistically, we sent your lot down with the equaliser. 

But Wighton, a shite player, with a shite shot on target, beat your shite team. Still reeling from it I see. Deeeeeelicious.

Edited by Crawford

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

It would be nice to win this one. Some of the DABS have gone all ‘old firmy’ after their wee burst of success. All that old arrogance and entitlement. One DAB I know was saying last night he’s delighted Hearts are going down - it will be much harder for us next season. Like the rest of these conceited wànks he thinks the league is won - in December.

Who else is winning the league? The Caley win most home games but get a zero lube anal fisting every away game we play. 

Dundee have the worst manager in the league with some of the worst defenders in the league. 

Ayr lose against the others in the top 4 all the time.

Dunfermline literally have one decent player and play Danny Devine and Paul Paton every game. 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

lol

Keep enjoying your bit if glory if that's all you have 
Funsters lol.

Who is this fanny ? Of course signs up when United are doing well. Then like every other goes hiding when the team ( whenever that may be) go back to being shite.

I like these type of people.

Willie Pettigrew, Derek Lilley and Sean Dillon are tonight's ex-players who will be doing a wee pre-match wave to the crowd. 
I'm now more excited about that than the game. #DareToDillon

Hopefully Dillon gets a better reception than he did at Hamilton[emoji102]