Dundee United v Dundee. Dundee Derby

12 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

f**k me, I get that folk don't want to publicly say that the title's in the bag, but jeezo men, the title is well and truly wrapped up. What isn't wrapped up is another win against the wee mob. Simply must turn up with the right attitude and take nothing for granted. Anything less than 3 points is shite.I predict the boys turn up with the right attitude and hand out another derby pumping. 4-1 (Shankland 2, Clark, and Stanton)

f**k it, I'm wi Jock, the league is done and dusted. 9 wins out of the remaining 18 would be enough and I struggle to see how we don't get over the line.

That being said, this game has a wee banana skin feel for me. Anything approaching our best and we'll win, below that and Dundee have a couple of players who could hurt us. A faster start than Saturday would be nice, 2-1 Utd (Butcher & Shankland).

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Whilst I am unwilling to take anything for granted it would be nice to hear this blare across the tannoys at Tannadice a few times on Friday.

Not happy that you b*****ds stole a song we were laying claim to.

I think Dundee putting the final nail in our coffin during the relegation season wouldve hurt more if they had kicked on and became a team challenging for a top six place and went on some big cup runs. Instead, they struggled to avoid relegation in the following seasons before being put out of their misery last year and to top it off, they are watching us cigar it to the title whilst struggling to stay in the play off spots. Im sure they will still come up to the Premiership forum from time to time to say hello [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I think Dundee putting the final nail in our coffin during the relegation season wouldve hurt more if they had kicked on and became a team challenging for a top six place and went on some big cup runs. Instead, they struggled to avoid relegation in the following seasons before being put out of their misery last year and to top it off, they are watching us cigar it to the title whilst struggling to stay in the play off spots. Im sure they will still come up to the Premiership forum from time to time to say hello emoji38.png

35 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Dear oh dear. 

I think the same applies here.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

I’m guessing that with all the “big team” and crowdwanking comments that United’s allocation is sold out and has been for a while?

We have "sold out" about 3 times.

We keep releasing more tickets as it becomes evident you lot are in hiding.

I think Dundee putting the final nail in our coffin during the relegation season wouldve hurt more if they had kicked on and became a team challenging for a top six place and went on some big cup runs. Instead, they struggled to avoid relegation in the following seasons before being put out of their misery last year and to top it off, they are watching us cigar it to the title whilst struggling to stay in the play off spots. Im sure they will still come up to the Premiership forum from time to time to say hello [emoji38]

stfu. dundee put you doon.

Ill say it again. I dont know a single arab who gives a f**k that it was Dundee who relegated us * 
That said i dont doubt they exist in our more fevered fanbase.
* confirmed our relegation
You clearly dont know many people . They are everywhere.
Dearie me. Tough one to read. 4 years been tough going clearly. However enjoy the good times.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

You clearly dont know many people . They are everywhere.

I try not to. As you say most football fans are awful.

Lets say we had to win to stay up and lost to you it would have been horrendous.

As it was it was it only achieves the staus of cherry on the dog shit flavoured cake for that season.

Wholly different from 14/05/83 where you could have stopped us winning it so absolutely fair game for dick waving im sure you would agree.

I try not to. As you say most football fans are awful.
Lets say we had to win to stay up and lost to you it would have been horrendous.
As it was it was it only achieves the staus of cherry on the dog shit flavoured cake for that season.
Wholly different from 14/05/83 where you could have stopped us winning it so absolutely fair game for dick waving im sure you would agree.
I agree. Poor Twinkle clearly dosnt agree.
Shame.
However plenty of mates asking if I'm going on Friday when they know fine well I have fives on Friday. Silly puddings