Hearts v Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

Bob Mahelp is SEETHING!

You've no idea what the word 'seething' means, have you ? 

Anyway, happy new year, and away and f**k off to the 'battle to finish top of the bottom 6' thread 👍

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

On a scale of 1-10, how shite was it then? (1 being the least shitey thing ever seen, and 10 being the shitiest shite thing in shtey street shiteville.)

Given the confidence levels of the opposition, I thought that the first half was up there with the very worst of the last 6 years. 

We got better when McGinn came on, but in all honesty we couldn't get worse. 

Your snidey wee point is ripped to shreds by the fact that we're currently 16 points above St Johnstone and 23 points above Hearts. 
We might be shite, but even being shite, we're still better than most of the rest. 
Beat by the **** today and nowhere near this level of seething [emoji24]

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Beat by the **** today and nowhere near this level of seething emoji24.png

If it makes you feel better after your shambles of today bhud, be my guest and crack on in this (or any other) Aberdeen thread. 

Happy new year 👍

Edited by Bob Mahelp

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Beat by the **** today and nowhere near this level of seething emoji24.png

I think it's dawning on him that this Aberdeen team are on the way down and they managed to achieve pretty much f**k-all when they were at their best a few seasons ago in a weak division. 

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I think it's dawning on him that this Aberdeen team are on the way down and they managed to achieve pretty much f**k-all when they were at their best a few seasons ago in a weak division. 

Not a weak division at all. Everyone was relegated on merit. Not worth near bankrupting the club just to get some trophies.

12 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Unless Mcginn, McLennan and Hedges were all carrying knocks I can't for the life of me understand starting the game without any of them.

I can't decide whether it's more arrogance or poor judgement on McInnes's part, or a mixture of both, to leave those three and Wilson all on the bench whilst starting the likes of Gallagher and Main. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I can't decide whether it's more arrogance or poor judgement on McInnes's part, or a mixture of both, to leave those three and Wilson all on the bench whilst starting the likes of Gallagher and Main. 

It's truly stunning how often McInnes gets it wrong these days. 

McGinn has been the only player this season who creates chances for us, yet we leave him on the bench and start with a bizarre formation that instantly puts Hearts on the front foot. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
16 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

2-0 Livi. 

after a month the new manager doesnt know how to do, changes lot of players every day. moreover, after signing 40 players in 3 years, today have played 3 academy players....

more worried than last week, but probably less than the next. we need win games urgently

17 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Only thing I can think of is him overthinking it and coming up with some football manager monstrosity of a tactic. He plays us so cautiously over the years I never get the impression of arrogance from him. If anything a lack of faith at times seems more likely.