World War Three Watch

Ralstonite

5 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Looks like that Ukranian plane was shot down by the Iranians. Video showing it falling in a fireball, pictures circulating showing shrapnel puncture holes all over the fuselage and the Iranians have found the black boxes - but they're not releasing them to Boeing, Ukraine or anyone else. 

It looks likely, because of the timing as much as anything else, the Iranian air defences would have been a bit jumpy, but not handing over the black boxes immediately to Boeing is not unusual, especially while they're at a form of war with America, and the host nation conventionally has first dibs at the evidence.

Sadly, I doubt his ego will let him do that. Nor will the people pulling his strings. After his recent tweets, not responding to this attack would make him look like an even bigger pussy.

You underestimated him. He looks like he's not going to fire back (if we believe what he says).
Looks like that Ukranian plane was shot down by the Iranians. Video showing it falling in a fireball, pictures circulating showing shrapnel puncture holes all over the fuselage and the Iranians have found the black boxes - but they're not releasing them to Boeing, Ukraine or anyone else. 
That was one of the most obvious things ever - and yet the mainstream media were very quiet in questioning the Iranian line.

Engine failure my arse.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

You underestimated him. He looks like he's not going to fire back (if we believe what he says).
That was one of the most obvious things ever - and yet the mainstream media were very quiet in questioning the Iranian line.

Engine failure my arse.

We were told you had been banned for being more anti-Jewish than Khameni and probably Hitler (Or words to that effect).

35 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Engine failure my arse.

Trump's new SPACE FORCE!!! did it imo. One of the Ukrainians on board was carrying the server with Clinton's secret emails which proved they were all about swapping cake recipes and jokes about Trump's mushroom shaped penis. 

Edited by welshbairn

We were told you had been banned for being more anti-Jewish than Khameni and probably Hitler (Or words to that effect).
Good to see you back from your anti-Semitic banning from[mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] on the Ben Stokes thread. 
I heard about this shenanigans.

That cheeky scamp tamo kink up to no good again I presume.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't think anyone believes that, and it was Iranian technology they found anyway.

Either way, it doesn't bode well for Saudi Arabia's missile defence system.......supplied by the US.

10 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

That’s not correct. The precise attacks didn’t come from ragtag rebels. The logical extension is that the attacks on Erbil were either not from Iranian proxy forces or they deliberately misfired.

I wouldn't call the Yemani's "ragtag", they've successfully fought off the expensively funded and trained Saudi army.......with the bombing support from the US and British.

The Yemani's are undoubtedly proxies of Iran, backed with their technology.

President Bonespur has had a wee glimpse at what war with Iran would look like and shat his pants.  American's top general said last year he would need a million troops to invade Iran.  America doesn't quite have a million people in their entired armed forces worldwide Army Navy Air Force everything.  They also modelled what an invasion of Iran would look like and reckon they would lose twenty thousand troops in the first 48 hours.

Trump I think was played by the hawks into making a stupid and rash decision, and was handed a massive dose of reality causing him to back down immediately.  War with Iran would be a disaster on an almost unimaginable scale, would definitely immediately become a much wider regional conflict and incur costs and losses beyond most peoples's comprehension.