Arbroath v Falkirk

bairn88

Shite game but disappointed not to win it considering the chances we had. Gomis had a couple in the first half then in the second Gaston had a good save from McManus, Sammon header straight at him then at the end Millan had a great chance with a header that he put over the bar. Arbroath never really offered anything as an attacking threat and was surprised how comfortable we were at the back.

Best for us was Gomis again imo his finishing is shite but that aside was the source of the only quality from us and our only midfielder looking to play football. Like I said at half time Telfer and McShane are both really shite.

What a shite game. Jimmy Gomis best player on the park. Funny reading Falkirk fans moaning about physicality when Durnan clotheslined Stewart, Dixon got away with scything Thomson down in the first half and then eventually got booked for roundhousing McKenna at the end

Arbroath are horrific. No shots on target all game. We will lace them at our place

If you couldn't beat us playing like that I'm really no sure you'll be 'lacing' us no matter where the games played

2 pretty well matched teams there today, pretty well matched in the playing shite stakes

What a shite game. Jimmy Gomis best player on the park. Funny reading Falkirk fans moaning about physicality when Durnan clotheslined Stewart, Dixon got away with scything Thomson down in the first half and then eventually got booked for roundhousing McKenna at the end

Loving the emotive speak. “clotheslined” and “scythed” are much underused these days (‘cept in WWE, that 1917 movie, and 19th century working farm re-enactments).

Both individuals surrounded by friends and family by now I reckon. Hoping they both pull through.

9 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Favourite parts highlighted.

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Robbie Mutch is a lettuce twisted bomb scare and we didn’t even test him

Not anymore he's not. He's actually pretty reliable this weather.

If you couldn't beat us playing like that I'm really no sure you'll be 'lacing' us no matter where the games played

2 pretty well matched teams there today, pretty well matched in the playing shite stakes

Mate your are fucking shit

Loving the emotive speak. “clotheslined” and “scythed” are much underused these days (‘cept in WWE, that 1917 movie, and 19th century working farm re-enactments).

Both individuals surrounded by friends and family by now I reckon. Hoping they both pull through.

Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy amongst some of your fellow supporters