St Mirren vs Motherwell

The_Craig

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Upgrading my previous opinion to be that this, in context, is one of the greatest things ever posted on the internet. 

There was another one on the motherwell thread in the prem section, any c**t left there?😄

Edited by Bohemian

FT 4-4

Woof.

Brilliant first half rubbish second half. Seems like we have no idea how to defend a 3 goal lead. Let them come on to us and then it seemed inevitable.

The third and fourth goal... over hit cross that trickled in then deflected cross that looped in [emoji28]

Extra time here we go, would have taken that before the game but... certainly been a memorable game whatever happens.

35 minutes ago, Well Well said:

I left just before half time absolutely raging with that performance. Players confidence shot to pieces, passes going everywhere but to a Motherwell player. Huge gaps all over the park and St Mirren just toying with us. Exact same performance against Livi a few weeks back.

Just missed potentially one of those crazy moments fans remember for years and are rationalising it due to how bad joint third placed Motherwell have been lately in other posts. What an over entitled moron you are

I walked out of Fir Park as soon as St.Mirren scored tonight. In the fourteenth minute. Then I heard we'd equalised and momentarily regretted it. Now I know it's the best decision I've ever made.
Utter fucking shite from Robinson and Motherwell. No doubt we'll squeeze a win against them in the league a week tonight to keep kicking the can down the road but tonight should honestly see Robinson get his jotters.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Well 1-2 to qualify at start.
Now 16-1 to qualify. 
Worth a fiver for insurance, but I really can’t even see Saints losing from here.
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Don't do this St. Mirren. [emoji38]
[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]
Don’t you DARE St Maureen. 
[emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]

Fucking hell saints. I was chuffed as f**k at ht having picked out saints before the game at 12/5.

How did this happen?

1 hour ago, MJC said:

I walked out of Fir Park as soon as St.Mirren scored tonight. In the fourteenth minute. Then I heard we'd equalised and momentarily regretted it. Now I know it's the best decision I've ever made.

Utter fucking shite from Robinson and Motherwell. No doubt we'll squeeze a win against them in the league a week tonight to keep kicking the can down the road but tonight should honestly see Robinson get his jotters.

What a total wet boy.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

If Motherwell do go through, this will absolutely be one of the best posts I have ever read in my time on P&B.