Coronavirus (COVID-19)

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum, m8.

blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain

Cool story

Two nights ago the moon exploded, resulting in some weird northern lights-type stuff.

I was also raiding an office to find a AA battery for a computer-mouse so I could rapidly close down a presentation that aliens would otherwise see upon invasion.  None seemed to have charge and I was in a panic to close it with 20 secs.  However, I forgot which batteries I had already tested and ran out of time.  People came in, touched their chests and then the whole place exploded.  All dead. The end of us all.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Two nights ago the moon exploded, resulting in some weird northern lights-type stuff.

I was also raiding an office to find a AA battery for a computer-mouse so I could rapidly close down a presentation that aliens would otherwise see upon invasion.  None seemed to have charge and I was in a panic to close it with 20 secs.  However, I forgot which batteries I had already tested and ran out of time.  People came in, touched their chests and then the whole place exploded.  All dead. The end of us all.

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves thread for this pish.

35 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I was going to point you to the Strange Dreams thread but with the state of China at the moment, for all we know this could actually have happened.

37 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Nom Nom Nom thread for this pish....

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Thing you’ve got the virus HC.

Worrying thing is he knows where we all live...