Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The cnuts can’t get anything right. The BBC Scotland summariser finished the broadcast by saying we cannot leave the house unless it’s for essential shopping or medical supplies. Not true. In fact, they stressed that our allowed ‘one per day’ exercise trip was designed to stop other mental and physical ailments coming along at a later date. Honest to goodness.
Aye I spotted that too. The fud was wheeled out to do the big signoff, the concise summary of the key message, and made an utter c**t of it.

They haven't said what is essential business so every fucker running company will stay open and staff will have to travel to work.

He has stopped short of calling a lock down because they know that due to the policy of "it's not about the numbers" with policing they have massive eroded the thin blue line. They have also set about army numbers with reckless abandon it cannot be enforced.

Especially in some of the densely populated shite towns and boroughs in the south of england. The riots in london a few years ago showed that to the world.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Whit? Seriously, whit?

This was a significant announcement, and only the hard of thinking is left in any doubt about that.

I can leave the house to buy food or medicine, go to work if I am in an essential role, or to exercise once a day. They cannot enforce me only going one walk or jog a day. I've to stay in my house otherwise.

How is that any different from the advice this morning?

I can just imagine all the slimy managers contacting lawyers and hr to ensure that the essential workers come in to make them money while they f**k about at home.

Well one bonus of being threatened and bullied for years is that I’ve saved like f**k and if it gets that the hospitals are overrun I’m just putting in for constructive dismissal on the grounds it isn’t safe to work anymore.

Im hoping my company does the right thing but already America has come out and said they will stay open as they’re essential. Not sure if that applies to us as there’s f**k all guidance from anyone and hr have been totally silent.

No job is worth putting your life at risk. f**k this.

Edited by D.A.F.C

6 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Whit? Seriously, whit?

This was a significant announcement, and only the hard of thinking is left in any doubt about that.

It was a serious announcement but there are still huge holes in it.

6 minutes ago, pub car king said:

They haven't said what is essential business so every fucker running company will stay open and staff will have to travel to work.

He has stopped short of calling a lock down because they know that due to the policy of "it's not about the numbers" with policing they have massive eroded the thin blue line. They have also set about army numbers with reckless abandon it cannot be enforced.

Especially in some of the densely populated shite towns and boroughs in the south of england. The riots in london a few years ago showed that to the world.

If it's the same as here, which it looks to be pretty much, on the face of it, then Illinois has deemed essentials as being; medical/pharmacy (obviously), grocery stores, restaurants (pickup/delivery only), hardware stores and emergency repairmen, car sales/service, gas stations, liquor stores and weed dispensaries (won't apply)

Edited by carpetmonster

I work with adults with learning disabilities and our whole team has been redeployed to a home care service for people either just out the hospital or with underlying health conditions.

Shiteing it that i'll inadvertently be responsible for the death of more old dears than Harold Shipman by the time this is all over. 

54 minutes ago, Romeo said:

More bad news lads...Screenshot_20200323-202713_WhatsApp.jpeg

Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more
The Bloody Red Baron was rollin' out the score
Eighty men died tryin' to end that spree
Of the Bloody Red Baron of Germany

Sorry, First thing that came into my head. Obs I'm not a swinger.

Further guidance is being issued later tonight apparently.

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The cnuts can’t get anything right. The BBC Scotland summariser finished the broadcast by saying we cannot leave the house unless it’s for essential shopping or medical supplies. Not true. In fact, they stressed that our allowed ‘one per day’ exercise trip was designed to stop other mental and physical ailments coming along at a later date. Honest to goodness.

Didn't really see the point of the Scottish version of that. Other than the funerals clarification.