Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Swing and a miss from the geriatric jakey, who lost election when Labour candidates could weigh their votes and challenges people to physical fights on the Internet after his second bottle of Grants every night.

Truly life's sad, pathetic loser in every single category. 

_90011794_tonyf.jpg.038af2a158d1664709649abe5d5b5327.jpg

Tell me when I lost an election and I will donate £1,000 to a charity of your choice.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So nothing then other than battering away at a key board, hating the world and crying yourself to sleep.  Fair enough.

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Swing and a miss from the geriatric jakey, who lost election when Labour candidates could weigh their votes and challenges people to physical fights on the Internet after his second bottle of Grants every night.

Truly life's sad, pathetic loser in every single category. 

_90011794_tonyf.jpg.038af2a158d1664709649abe5d5b5327.jpg

Fucking hell can you to have these exchanges in PMs, name calling like a couple of bairns. I'm sure both of you are far better than this utter drivel.

I've noticed this pseudo hardman attitude that every Scottish man between the age of about 45 and 70 has regardless of their background or what they've done in their lives. Is this a hangover of not having fought in a war like the generations before them?
I'm 53 and as soft as pish.

So there goes your argument.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

You haven't got personal but what makes you think I like how the government is handling this?

Pretty sure I've said its an abomination bordering warranting investigation and criticism. The flip side of trying to open everything and criticise everything the government does is just as daft to me. The government response is so messed up its hard to take anything seriously and I can see why people arent listening now and just doing whatever. Its a total mess and tough for everyone.

But see this is the thing that draws criticism. No one is saying just open everything up. Merely acknowledge the future conditions under which we WILL open everything back up.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

I know but as lockdown fucks everyone's mental health I can see why DAFC and others snap, sometimes it feels like folk can't wait to get stuck in. 

I'm annoyed at myself for posting on this thread again. Its been a mess for months.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Your forum policeman act the past couple of days is v. tiresome 

If you feel like that stick me on your ever expanding block list?

I'm not trying to police anything but trying to be civil with each other doesn't seem like a particularly high bar to expect. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

But see this is the thing that draws criticism. No one is saying just open everything up. Merely acknowledge the future conditions under which we WILL open everything back up.

Nobody knows because the response from the uk has been so bad. They're winging it.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Nobody knows because the response from the uk has been so bad. They're winging it.

They absolutely are, but its the job of the electorate to question them. People doing so on this thread are often dismissed as Covid deniers or tin foil hat types. The wait and see attitude would be fine if either govt had shown even a shred of a hint that they have plan out of this. As it is, they need to be forced down the obviously correct path of returning society to normal byt the actions of the public, media, industry etc. (All IMO obviously)

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

They absolutely are, but its the job of the electorate to question them. People doing so on this thread are often dismissed as Covid deniers or tin foil hat types. The wait and see attitude would be fine if either govt had shown even a shred of a hint that they have plan out of this. As it is, they need to be forced down the obviously correct path of returning society to normal byt the actions of the public, media, industry etc. (All IMO obviously)

You're getting a bit angrier of late.  Are you back at the cycling?