Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, scottsdad said:

Goodness me this thread has taken a left turn. 

The response to "Shut up" is, for most people, "I will not shut up", or even if you were in school "No, you shut up". 

F off and die is a bit extreme, and you deserve folk on here giving you a bit of a hard time about it. 

Yes, that's fair enough but as I explained I didnt mean it literally (obviously), it just means the same as "take a hike", "go take a flying fcuk to yourself" etc, surely most adults would have understood that without me having to spell it out ??

27 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Ayr must be like living in South Central LA in the early 90s.  The slightest verbal diss met with extreme retribution.

I would expect a slapping to be the reply in a lot of schemes across the country, can't imagine it's changed that much since I was a youngster. 

4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
38 minutes ago, Aladdin said:
Ayr must be like living in South Central LA in the early 90s.  The slightest verbal diss met with extreme retribution.

Not from me...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Easiest way. 

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

The Venn diagram for 'Ayr United fan' and 'seething gammon' is just a circle tbh. 

Can we add a third circle with 'Supports a Junior club' too?

35 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, ayrmad said:
Depends where you live/have lived. 

You're at it.

Why would you think that, I was brought up in a street where most men didn't work as far as I can remember, this was 45 years ago when you could leave a job on the Friday into a new one on the Monday, thankfully I left at 10, it was rough and fighting your corner was an everyday occurrence. 

Actually, I thought it had been posted that they'd found a cure for the thrombosis (not even going to attempt to pluralise)

This isn't the link that was posted but its the same stuff

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/breakthrough-could-lead-to-therapies-for-rare-blood-clots-linked-to-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine/av-56933525

Edited by madwullie